Many Travons killed why not outcry on them

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
I love this youtube video on other TRAVONS who were gunned down and nothing in the news about them

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpUAFGqwiJY&feature=g-all-u&context=G2398f09FAAAAAAAADAA]Double Standard: Black Men Named Trayvon Get Killed all the Time, But The Left Doesn't Care - YouTube[/ame]

doesn't lend to their agenda of dividing groups of people against each other. It's essential to them being elected.

right wing bullshit.

did all those other Trayvons murderers get treated like murderers?

I love it too. Finally, someone with some sense.

"You gotta' have a military?" I can only see this escalating into a race war, if these guys have their way. Just not seeing the big picture. Thanks for sharing.

This peruvian guy, zimmerman, is being scrutinized and investigated like no other. I have no doubt that if what he did is found to be something other than self defense he will be charged and tried. As of now that is not the case.

why was he not arrested?

they did not investigate they merely let him go

This peruvian guy, zimmerman, is being scrutinized and investigated like no other. I have no doubt that if what he did is found to be something other than self defense he will be charged and tried. As of now that is not the case.

Peruvian? Martin caught the public's attention, as some do not. I am not disputing the initial post however.

Forum List

Back