Many Republicans are Secretly Pissed at Pallin Choice

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
It seems John wanted Loserman, but Turdblossom wanted Romney. When he was blocked from Liverman, he went with Paliln.

Many Republicans are privately saying he screwed up but in public have to toe the party line.

Let's see if the bookies are right.:eusa_clap:

It seems John wanted Loserman, but Turdblossom wanted Romney. When he was blocked from Liverman, he went with Paliln.

Many Republicans are privately saying he screwed up but in public have to toe the party line.

they will also vote the party line.

Damn!

However shall McCain survive when all his choice has accomplished is knocking Obama's DNC acceptance speech off their airwaves in the same newscycle it was delivered an made the dems #1 spend the remaining time fighting a losing fight against the against the oppositions #2 who is greated with SRO crowds everywhere she goes.

I guess McCain will have to deal with losing all those votes.

Both of them.

This is par for the course. There are always those who don't like the VP pick. Of course...it's one man's choice, and those who are left out of the decision get ticked off.

Hmmm bash the Republicans for agreeing with each other---bash the Republicans for disagreeing with each other. another classic.

Hmmm bash the Republicans for agreeing with each other---bash the Republicans for disagreeing with each other. another classic.

I don't believe any of it anyway dillo. I haven't heard squat about someone being unhappy with Sarah Palin, even from "bookies," and I live in one of the biggest gambling towns in America. Just more horse shit coming from a liberal gas bag who knows his party is down for the count.... again.

Why couldn't McCain just choose he wanted in the first place?

Damn!

However shall McCain survive when all his choice has accomplished is knocking Obama's DNC acceptance speech off their airwaves in the same newscycle it was delivered an made the dems #1 spend the remaining time fighting a losing fight against the against the oppositions #2 who is greated with SRO crowds everywhere she goes.

I guess McCain will have to deal with losing all those votes.

Both of them.

So, your main reason for supporting Palin,

1) is that it knocked Obama's acceptance speech off the airwaves, instead of having a VP choice that puts the country's best interests first - somebody qualified to step into the C-in-C-s shoes at a moments notice.

and

2) That she's a "celebrity"...something you were mocking Obama for mere weeks ago.

yeah cause everyone so hates the Palin pick on the right.

Which of course is why McCains donations went way up with her. The base is energized. And McCain has an advantage on Obama in the polls.

But yeah ill just take the word of some random guy online that many Republicans are secretly pissed about it.

So, your main reason for supporting Palin,

1) is that it knocked Obama's acceptance speech off the airwaves, instead of having a VP choice that puts the country's best interests first - somebody qualified to step into the C-in-C-s shoes at a moments notice.

and

2) That she's a "celebrity"...something you were mocking Obama for mere weeks ago.
uh...

no

I'm pointing out that this pseudo-hand-wringing is BS because no matter what the nay-sayers may be saying it muted by the fact she's a solid conservative, the people love her and the other side look like muttering idiots.

The reasons for voting for her are cake, this is just icing.

We aren't supposed to like her if she'll bring in more votes? Is that what they're saying now?

Of course that's the lefty way of looking at things. They set themselves opposite whatever the American people want and desire, based upon the assumption that Americans are drooling retards who have no right to be happy or successful.

Forum List

Back