Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see all of your questions answered.
Think of me as a content surfer passing along the secrets of
awareness and oneness with the universe to a new generation of confused but curious onlookers.

Pure idiocy. Good to see you have no more questions about 9/11
You'd rather I spoke with more candor like this.
My goal is to expose as many people as possible
to the truth.

What did he supposedly lie about?
He was told about second in the classroom. Not before. Watch your own link dumbass!
Listen to the first 40 seconds. The guy debunks Bush's claim that he saw the first plane hit on TV .

Now go look in the mirror and call yourself a fucking dumbass and quit trolling.

I guess you cannot fucking read! I corrected myself and said that neither he nor I saw the first plane. On that point, I was wrong. However, that still means nothing. Read my comments penis breath!

Read my comments and stop being a fucking twit!

On second thought, that would cause you to cease to exist. Just read the thread, dumbass!

The President mis-spoke.
It's more fun to hate Cheney, but I don't think Bush is 100% innocent.
He certainly wasn't the one calling most of the shots as president --at least not that day..

Well your question was answered. If you—and I mean you personally — have others...let’s hear them.

I'm cool for right now. It's just a title phrased as a question miscellaneously with no rhyme or reason. I could have chosen any number of different words.

Us "truthers" are by and large smarter than the average bears, Boo Boo.:mm:

You truthers are fucking looney tunes! You pick and choose the fact that fit your narrative and ignore those that don't!

If it was all a grand conspiracy, why did Flight 93 crash in a field in PA?

Do you believe an aircraft slammed into the Pentagon or are you a believer in the "missile" theory?

I have lots more questions that you truthers cannot answer because they have been addressed and you ignore them. That's where the insanity comes in!

Did you guys remember to warn me not to say anything about Mossad agents having a hand in some of the events of 9/11 or I will be labeled anti-Semitic ?

I see that you are a truther in every sense of the word since you ignored my questions. I guess you have no answers, so you deflect to some other crackpot theory.

So you've seen this interview before ?

At least some of the explosives were placed somewhere near the basement of Bldg 6 because firefighters were fighting that crater fire before the towers fell. .

Did you guys remember to warn me not to say anything about Mossad agents having a hand in some of the events of 9/11 or I will be labeled anti-Semitic ?

I see that you are a truther in every sense of the word since you ignored my questions. I guess you have no answers, so you deflect to some other crackpot theory.

Why are you ignoring my questions?

The explosives were placed somewhere near the basement of Bldg 6 .

What happened to building 6?

Why are you ignoring my questions?

You were already monumentally wrong at least once on this thread.
Why are you insisting I spank you again ?

Terrorists hijacked four planes and flew them into the WTC and Pentagon. One crashed into a field. WTC collapsed and many people died

The gold vaults were emptied on 9/10 so they had to destroy the 'evidence' ( really lack of evidence)

The gold vaults were emptied on 9/10 so they had to destroy the 'evidence' ( really lack of evidence)

Which gold vaults were in building 6? Who owned the gold? How much?
Do you think, after the attack, no one would go into building 6 to recover gold?

At least some of the explosives were placed somewhere near the basement of Bldg 6 because firefighters were fighting that crater fire before the towers fell. .

Thermite is nothing more than OXIDIZED IRON with some associated Aluminum----it is COMMONLY FOUND on both the earth's crust and in the core. It can
be used-----because of its very high energy bonds to create a brief explosion.
It does not masquerade as an AIR PLANE crashing into a tall building.
There were lots of fires in the vicinity of the tumbling WTC-----a local church
got decimated too------the one with the historic cemetery in the yard.
Mathematicians proved that Lee Harvey Oswald COULD NOT POSSIBLY
HAVE ASSASINATED JFK --------Brilliant mathematicians PROVED that by
the year 2000---the population of New York city would be MOSTLY DEAD
OF AIDS in the early 1980s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back