Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The claim is a lie that it is the only video and was not shown for 12 hours. I saw the replay of the first plane hitting the tower after my wife called me to tell me it happened. Just a few seconds after that, the second plane hit the tower.

A better question is why do all of you conspiracy nuts lie?
You're the one lying.

The video you just posted is what I saw. I did not see the actual impact. That is very likely what President Bush saw.

We already know he was lying because he was told about
it in the classroom. There was no television around.

Your very next post proves you wrong! He was told about the second plane in the classroom. Look at the video in your own link, you incredible dumbass!

It's one thing to post a conspiracy theory but it takes a special kind of idiot like you to post information that totally disagrees with your contention!

Stupidity is the hallmark you live by!

Why is this in 'Conspiracy Theories?'

Because it is a fucking conspiracy theory you moron!
When I watched those buildings come down on 9/11, my first thought was that those buildings cannot collapse like that. Years later when I was talking to my son he stated that those buildings cannot collapse like that.

In that case, you are both wrong. You have already proven yourself to be an idiot on multiple level in other threads, so that is no surprise.

When I watched those buildings come down on 9/11, my first thought was that those buildings cannot collapse like that. Years later when I was talking to my son he stated that those buildings cannot collapse like that.

In that case, you are both wrong. You have already proven yourself to be an idiot on multiple level in other threads, so that is no surprise.
The government shovels shit. You eat it with a spoon.

The government shovels shit. You eat it with a spoon.

You can't respond, so you insult! Typical fucking airhead conspiracy nut!

Lack of clarity in governance creates conspiracy theories

Un-redact the infamous 28 pages....

~S~

The true beauty of threads like this is, it let's you know who should be taken seriously and who should not...

What did he supposedly lie about?

You just posted a link that proved your first post was a lie!

He was told that a second plane had hit the Twin Towers while he was in the classroom and that the initial report was wrong.

You are so fucked in the head you cannot even get your conspiracy theories straight from one post to the next!
He was told about both planes.
In other words he lied about seeing the first one, like I said originally .

Last edited:
The President mis-spoke.
It's more fun to hate Cheney, but I don't think Bush is 100% innocent.
He certainly wasn't the one calling most of the shots as president --at least not that day..

Well your question was answered. If you—and I mean you personally — have others...let’s hear them.

I'm cool for right now. It's just a title phrased as a question miscellaneously with no rhyme or reason. I could have chosen any number of different words.

Us "truthers" are by and large smarter than the average bears, Boo Boo.:mm:

Last edited:
The President mis-spoke.
It's more fun to hate Cheney, but I don't think Bush is 100% innocent.
He certainly wasn't the one calling most of the shots as president --at least not that day..

Well your question was answered. If you—and I mean you personally — have others...let’s hear them.

I'm cool for right now. It's just a title phrased as a question miscellaneously with no rhyme or reason. I could have chosen any number of different words.

Good to see all of your questions answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back