Many prepare for govt bans on guns and mags

jtpr312

Sep 29, 2012
Md
Seems like some Americans haven't lost thier minds and don't 100% trust the motives of the left when it comes to their gun and magazine bans.

2012 was already a record year for gun sales before the shooting in Newtown on Dec. 14, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, who recorded more than 16.8 million background checks for guns purchased this year. And since the FBI does not actually track the number of firearms purchased, the number of weapons sold could be even higher than the number of background-check calls, since customers can purchase multiple guns, according to USA Today.

http://World's Largest Arms Dealer Sold 3.5 Years Worth of Item in 3 Days

Progressive totalitarianism was a shitstain on humanity when it consumed the lives of 100 million in the last century.

It is raising its ugly head again.

Cut it off.

Hmm... and now we see why there is such a paranoia and fear induced and maintained by the right. It's not just good for politics as it forces people to turn off their brains but it's good for business as well.

"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"

- Hillary Clinton

hillary_big_brother.jpg

when one is naive and complacent, common sense always looks like paranoia and fear.

Hey, if I was to benefit financially and politically off selling arms, bullets and bullshit to softheaded conservatives that have been brought up on religion and fear, I'd be screaming the magic negro is coming for your guns too. It's just smart business.

- Hillary Clinton

when one is naive and complacent, common sense always looks like paranoia and fear.

Hey, if I was to benefit financially and politically off selling arms, bullets and bullshit to softheaded conservatives that have been brought up on religion and fear, I'd be screaming the magic negro is coming for your guns too. It's just smart business.

Did you watch Dr Susan Gratis in the video? Where was the screaming of the magic negro in her lecture to congress? Why must the mindless make things they don't understand a race issue? Like I said, naive and complacent.

Did you watch Dr Susan Gratis in the video? Where was the screaming of the magic negro in her lecture to congress? Why must the mindless make things they don't understand a race issue? Like I said, naive and complacent.

No, why would I watch a conservative propaganda video. And I'm not making it a racial issue, I'm just using conservative terminology to describe how the right wing's fear of the President is what is pushing a major gun boom in this country. Like I said, paranoid and afraid.

By the way, why does the guy in your avatar have his hand up a dog's ass?

Ummm...your retardery aside, the left is pushing for a ban on "assault weapons" and hihg-capacity magazines.

Partly because morons like you want them to.

- Hillary Clinton

hillarystalincopy3wc.jpg

No, why would I watch a conservative propaganda video.
Man, you sure are scared of conflicting views, aren't you?
And I'm not making it a racial issue, I'm just using conservative terminology to describe how the right wing's fear of the President is what is pushing a major gun boom in this country. Like I said, paranoid and afraid.
Once again, for the thinking-impaired: Disagreement with the President is not racism and fear.

But you just keep bitterly clinging to that lie.
Why does the guy in your avatar have scary dangerous guns? Is he going to shoot somebody?

It's irresponsible of you to promote gun violence. Perhaps the FBI should investigate you.

Progressive totalitarianism was a shitstain on humanity when it consumed the lives of 100 million in the last century.

It is raising its ugly head again.

Cut it off.
How many are killed in this nation by progressives again? How many are killed by conservative angels which only look out for the whole world and never harm a soul?

as far as the issue with banning guns, ammo and clips, it won't happen because we have a Congress which is in stalemate and is likely to stay that way.

No, why would I watch a conservative propaganda video. And I'm not making it a racial issue, I'm just using conservative terminology to describe how the right wing's fear of the President is what is pushing a major gun boom in this country. Like I said, paranoid and afraid.

It's not me or my dog, proving once again, you are naive and make false assumptions, like most of the mindless. And you did bring in race, mentioning "magic negro", and by not watching the video I referenced, you can't answer the question. Calling it propaganda, once again proves your mindless and make false assumptions.

Because racism is about all they do understand, since most of them are racists and tend to project those feelings onto those who oppose them.

Anyone care to tell me exactly how the Government will go about getting guns from Law abiding citizens which wouldn't violate the Constitution? I cannot wait to hear it!

Forum List

Back