Many of today's jobs "simply won't exist in the next decade, either entirely, or at the same number"

I guess you don't watch American Greed the series then!

dear, how stupid can you be. There is crime in every country and in every economic system. The issue is, which economic system is best.

Do you understand?
How ignorant do you think the readers are, that they can't understand how to know what shapes rattles and rolls their economy, nation and livelihoods?

dear, how stupid can you be. There is crime in every country and in every economic system. The issue is, which economic system is best.

Do you understand?
How ignorant do you think the readers are, that they can't understand how to know what shapes rattles and rolls their economy, nation and livelihoods?

Perfect idiot liberal !! there were readers under Hitler Stalin and Mao!!

Do you understand?

Perfect idiot liberal !! there were readers under Hitler Stalin and Mao!!
So your saying that the readers here are just as gullible as they were back then ? Whose the real idiot here ? Here is what has happened to this nation, and I'll give a few examples.

When we were young, we would all go to town and hang out with these cool cars we would all build, but then it happened. Someone threw some trash onto the parking lot, and instead of the law finding and punishing the culprit, they took the easy way out by punishing all for what one or maybe two had done. Take this example and apply it to almost everything that has gone on to date between government and our freedoms, and you will see what has happened to America.

Then there are these Corporations who are almost communist in their concepts or tactics used, and this is because they don't need to many thinkers in their midst anymore, but rather they are in need of sheeple who they can force to agree to their communist tactics in which they implement in order to keep down labor cost. If Walt Disney corporation would have operated like a lot of corporations today have been operating like in the present or past, then Disney would have never grown to the giant it had become over the years in which so many Americans love and cherrish.

Even the military has housing that looks almost a like, but their is separation and incentives to move up in ranks, and they are set up for one to have more than another if it is worked for and deserved. What if the military never allowed the lower ranks to rise, and therefore they just abused the lower ranks in this way, what would you call it?

Many situations were being created like that today, and when Americans challenge the situation where communism or communist tactics are being employed or applied either on the left and or on the right, then all the name calling and wagons get circled fast I see. It's all so transparent to the point it's laughable really.

where communism or communist tactics are being employed or applied either on the left and or on the right,.

dear, communism is about big liberal central govt so you can't say its on the right sometimes when the right is defined as opposing big liberal central govt.

A child can grasp this concept, but can you as a typical adult liberal.

Forum List

Back