Many of Obama critics are blacks!

You remind me of every racist I ever had to meet

You are the most racist and partisan person on this board. I don't want someone telling me where I can live, what I can eat, where I have to send my kids to school, where I have to give birth to my children, who I should vote for. This is what the government has to offer people that have been on the government dole for generations. They want to keep them in poverty promising them their lives will be better if they just vote for the Dem. BULLSHIT!!!

You hate successful black people that have broken away from the crowd and realize there is more to life than government. I have had the opportunity to work for and with some of the most incredible people of color my entire life. They don't see color as much as they see unnecessary struggle. We want to help everyone, not just a chosen few.

I've seen what life is like on the government dole, I prefer to make may decisions based on my knowledge and experiences. Racists like you prefer to keep good people down because you want them to vote Dem.

so you claim that the dem party wants them poor and that 90+% of black people are too stupid to figure it out?

dont you get it.

the republican MEME on why black voters rarely choose the republican party is that they are too easily fooled.

That is in good party why you are seen as the racist party

Promising someone (that doesn't know where their next meal is going to come from) that they will take care of them is all they care about, they'll do what ever they are asked to do. They want to eat and have a place to live.

You realize there are many white, hispanic, asian, etc. on the government dole for generations don't you. So who's classifying this a a black issue??

Racist!!

So what? Nobody claims you can't criticize the president. Most all of the hateful rhetoric towards the president and his family are spewed by White Republicans.

Democrats spewed some of the most hateful rhetoric on West and Cain and it came from white democrats.

Forum List

Back