Many liberals on this board knew in 2008 that Obama was a dishonest dweeb

Many liberals on this board knew in 2008 that Obama was a dishonest dweeb

They also knew McCain was a ‘dishonest dweeb’ as well, if not more so.

This is the idiocy of the right with regard to the 2008 election: they act as if Obama were running against Eisenhower or Truman – he wasn’t, it was the duplicitous, flip-flopping McCain.

They selected the lesser of two evils, as millions of voters are forced to do every four years, as you and your ilk will vote for Romney/Gingrich next year.

I don't know any righties who even liked McCain. He was the candidate selected by the New York Times.

Of course...the NY Times has ALLLLLLLL those votes. :eusa_whistle:

Didn't you say that you're one of the hannity board refugees Amelia? If so, that would explain A LOT.

Yes, that would explain a lot.

That reminds me...did I tell you guys how I got banned from that God-forsaken site in less than 24 hours? I got banned within a few hours of my first post.

I asked a simple question, that clearly challenged their hard-coded talking points and they must have deemed me a problem and POOF!!...I was gone.

That was a record. So yes, I'm familiar with the rabid RW insanity of Hannity's site...ghetdditt?!?!? :D

I was banned because I didn't take kindly to a moderator harassing me about my religion. He couldn't defend himself against the harassment charge, but he could send me a PM with a made-up rule which I never got to read. I gather he sent it to me moments before he gave me a 30-day TO. I didn't get to read it because I couldn't log in to read PM's due to the TO. The PM I never got to see apparently said that if I appealed the 30 TO, I would be permabanned. I appealed. He permabanned me. The Hannity rules say people who are banned have a right to appeal. I waited the 30 days of the original TO then posted a new appeal using a temp ID as is the procedure. My appeal was deleted.

And then someone who asked about the deletion was banned also for asking.

You have nothing to worry about here in that regard. :cool: Many here could care less about your religion :eusa_pray: See the Tebow thread :eusa_whistle:

Didn't you say that you're one of the hannity board refugees Amelia? If so, that would explain A LOT.

That reminds me...did I tell you guys how I got banned from that God-forsaken site in less than 24 hours? I got banned within a few hours of my first post.

I asked a simple question, that clearly challenged their hard-coded talking points and they must have deemed me a problem and POOF!!...I was gone.

That was a record. So yes, I'm familiar with the rabid RW insanity of Hannity's site...ghetdditt?!?!? :D

I was banned because I didn't take kindly to a moderator harassing me about my religion. He couldn't defend himself against the harassment charge, but he could send me a PM with a made-up rule which I never got to read. I gather he sent it to me moments before he gave me a 30-day TO. I didn't get to read it because I couldn't log in to read PM's due to the TO. The PM I never got to see apparently said that if I appealed the 30 TO, I would be permabanned. I appealed. He permabanned me. The Hannity rules say people who are banned have a right to appeal. I waited the 30 days of the original TO then posted a new appeal using a temp ID as is the procedure. My appeal was deleted.

Thanks for your testimony...it's the fascists way. That the hard RW, especially of the Hannity type and stripe are so fond of. You know the dealio...

UNITE WITH US OR GET OUT OF OUR WAY!!! (or just GET OUT, as the case may be)

lemmings-1.jpg

Last edited:
His initial reaction to the Reverand Wright thing offended me greatly. His first reaction was not to denounce Wright's anti-American slurs, but to try to rationalize them by saying his Grandmother made racist comments, too.

typical white woman

I'm having great fun reading old threads and seeing how low the opinions were of Obama from some of the liberals on this board.

We on the right don't have a perfect candidate running now, but we have some able and knowledgeable ones. I expect that we will rally around our eventual nominee the same way many of you swallowed your misgivings about Obama and rallied around him.

And I think we can win.

Of course they knew Obama was full of shit - they just hate republicans.

Many democrats would vote for Adolf Hitler before they vote republican.

I'm having great fun reading old threads and seeing how low the opinions were of Obama from some of the liberals on this board.

We on the right don't have a perfect candidate running now, but we have some able and knowledgeable ones. I expect that we will rally around our eventual nominee the same way many of you swallowed your misgivings about Obama and rallied around him.

And I think we can win.

And I think we can win.

If it is true that there are 200 million eligible voters but only an estimated 100 million of them know anything about politics, history and what has been going on in Washington, then I wouldn't bet on that.....:badgrin:

You have nothing to worry about here in that regard. :cool: Many here could care less about your religion :eusa_pray: See the Tebow thread :eusa_whistle:

:D

Tebow :dunno:

I've heard the name. I'm not a sports follower though. I just like my Wisconsin teams. I'll have to go check that thread out.

I was actually carefully avoiding stating my religion on that board but Huckabee was still in the news at that time and I expressed disdain for his theocratic leanings. Also I'm a Romney supporter. That was enough to prompt the mod to ask me if I was LDS. I told him I didn't want to state my religion. Later he went from asking if I was LDS to accusing me of being LDS to accusing me of being a particular LDS woman he'd already banned.

I don't imagine in my wildest dreams that a mod here would be that way - not with the seriousness and heavy-handed consequences which I encountered over there. So it's all good.

Poor Rick. He's going to be in a world of hurt if Romney gets the nomination. :badgrin:

:eusa_angel:

And I think we can win.

gee maybe you could link us to some of the posts instead of having to just believe you about they they say?

No that would be honest and you dont much care for honest do you?

Gee, maybe you can pull your head out of your ass and go back and check out Post #18

:eusa_shhh:

Poor Rick. He's going to be in a world of hurt if Romney gets the nomination. :badgrin:

:eusa_angel:

The entire GOP is going to be in a world of hurt if Romney gets the nomination.

To your post, if you are going to post on a board that has a certain idealogical bent, you should expect abuse if you go against that bent.

I do like USMB, because for the most part, there's a lot of lattitude and you get an interesting mix of opinions. Even a complete mutant like US Army Retired got a lot of leeway before they finally banned him after one racist comment too many...

Forum List

Back