Many Jews Still Refugees

that is a typical Zio-nut intelligence level you have displayed

how about answering the points i made or are you too stupid and bigoted???

And just what points do you imagine you've made? You've made a number of assertions - but shown nothing by way of evidence, nothing to support your assertions.

Oh, and you've already demonstrated that you are a liar to begin with.

that is a typical Zio-nut intelligence level you have displayed

how about answering the points i made or are you too stupid and bigoted???

And just what points do you imagine you've made? You've made a number of assertions - but shown nothing by way of evidence, nothing to support your assertions.

Oh, and you've already demonstrated that you are a liar to begin with.
identity slander and accusations of lying are what you resort to when you have no arguments left or never had any

apart from marhaba who i think just a bogstandard zio posing as an arab christian i dont question folx identity;

its a very nasty kind of hate speak

a charge usually made when you have lost all arguments, like lupuss is doin...........................and very very childish

i did give the stupider of your zio bullies like micho and docmauser1 a dose of their own treatment yesterday; but not any of the more intelligent ones

i think that's a waste of energy, probably...they aint worth it

Last edited:
Sir Housefly, is it true that Jews loved the Warsaw Ghetto so much that they decided to put walls around Israel so they would feel more at home?
kvetch is no Jew . Allah Akbar

He tried to fool us that he is. In fact is one radical Islamist.
lipush

you are abusing your justified fear of the hamas rockets as a typical jewish prima donna victim for the hasbara propaganda war

crying wolf we call it here

but it aint working

the world is waking up to the plain fact that it is israel that is the no 1 wolf

kvetch is no Jew . Allah Akbar
He tried to fool us that he is. In fact is one radical Islamist.
lipush
you are abusing your justified fear of the hamas rockets as a typical jewish prima donna victim for the hasbara propaganda war
crying wolf we call it here
but it aint workin
the world is waking up to the plain fact that it is israel that is the no 1 wolf

Lips is a hispanic fake Jew. So calling someone else a faker is moronic.
Hey Lips, do your masters make you scrub the floor with your toothbrush? Is that why your ears are so big?

Rosie the pal leader Abbas is much more moderate

today he said on israeli TV

Speaking to the top-rated Israeli television newscast, Abbas was asked whether he wanted to live in Safed, his boyhood town in the Galilee region of what had been British-ruled Palestine and is now northern Israel.

"I visited Safed before once. But I want to see Safed. It's my right to see it, but not to live there," Abbas told Channel 2, speaking in English from the West Bank city of Ramallah.

"Palestine now for me is '67 borders, with East Jerusalem as its capital. This is now and forever ... This is Palestine for me.

I am (a) refugee, but I am living in Ramallah. I believe that (the) West Bank and Gaza is Palestine and the other parts (are) Israel."

source: those former thieves from iran reuters: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/01/palestinians-israel-abbas-refugees-idUSL5E8M1GO120121101

can our pals have 20% of palestine even if this, not the coast was the jewish bible homeland

or are you a full on zio klepto-jihadi??

abbas accepts many millions of zio thieves on former canaanite and pal lands but not 600,000 zio thieves on former jewish land,,,,,,,,a bit ironic that

personally i think the jews should be allowed to stay on as pal citizens

but the 2 state solution is an illusion and a smokescreen anyway and aint gonna happen and nor is a one state solution, either...........

.the present apartheid non solution is what is happening and will get worse

and yes i know safed is special....a deeply scholarly jewish community never interrupted by anyone, ever, as far as I know

shabat shalom

Last edited:
Abbas is a wolf in sheep's clothing SAFED is one of FOUR HOLY CITIES for jews a logical approach would be to EMULATE AL NABI PIG----and disallow muslims from any contact with its holy soil

Forum List

Back