Many hunters use AR15s...

Let's make something very clear here. I'm not someone that has never shot a gun before.
That's too bad. It was the only remotely redeeming explanation of your ignorance regarding guns.
I've had basic, advanced, and tactical gun training with hand guns, shotguns, and rifles. I've trained on how to clear vehicles, clear rooms, do dynamic room entires with flash bangs, and escapee recovery... all part of my SRT training. So this bullshit you two keep spewing that I have a phobia of guns is nothing but bullshit. You just can't stand that someone who has shot guns feels that we need better gun control laws.

But if it makes you feel better, keep writing your fictional "what if" posts, and we'll compare them to actual events that have occurred like the one in Parkland.
Right, it's less phobia, and more downright retardation.

A mountain lion isn't a fucking ant! You can see one coming from more than 5 meters away, unless you're legally blind.

Maybe you should just stop posting. You are obviously clueless when it comes to guns.

A mountain lion stalks its prey and will smell you coming LONG before you'd ever see it.

You have NO FUCKING CLUE what you are talking about in the very least bit.

Wonderful, but how the fuck is his sense of smell supposed to stop me from shooting and killing him? Will it make him:

A. Invisible to my sense of sight
B. Allow him to teleport from 300 meters away from me to 0 meters away from me in an instant
C. Make him bullet-resistant
or
D. You're a god damned retard?

I'll go with D.

IF a mountain lion wanted to attack you, YOU wouldn't see it coming as it would stalk you. It would smell you coming long before you ever knew it was there... and they don't fucking sit out in the open.

Just keep talking, your retardation is actually enjoyable.
Wanting to attack someone doesn't make you or a mountain lion invisible/undetectable. Your idea that I couldn't see it coming is nothing more than conjecture. It's just more stupidity from you, like your belief that being struck by lightning is unavoidable.

Is Putin paying you to post this stupid shit on the Internet? You're almost too retarded to really be retarded. He must be paying you a lot of money seeing as how much of a moron you're willing to make yourself into just to hang onto your anti-gun agenda. The good news is you can easily pass for retarded and play in the special Olympics with that kind of effort.

Have you had a recent head trauma? You sure seem to forget what you have posted in just a few hours to a day ago.

If you are being mauled by a mountain lion, would it be easier to shoot it with an AR-15 or a hand gun?
Plasma rifle, 40 watt range.

I'm sure most gun nuts NEED 30 shots to kill a deer.

And here is another one.

My deer rifle will accept a 30 round magazine, and it is bolt action. Mossberg MVP 308.

My bolt action shotgun takes a detachable magazine as well, up to 10 rounds of 12 gauge. Marlin Model 55.

Look them up

So please, feel free to continue to display your ignorance, but read the rest of the thread while you're here.
If you need 30 rounds to get one deer, you should go back to the practice range for a little practice, dude.
You remark shows how little you know about firearms or hunting. 30 round mags are not allowed for hunting, nor would any deer worth his weight in deer corn stand around after the 1st round was fired. lol.
Missourian claimed: My deer rifle will accept a 30 round magazine, and it is bolt action. Mossberg MVP 308. What was wrong with my comment, again?

And here is another one.

My deer rifle will accept a 30 round magazine, and it is bolt action. Mossberg MVP 308.

My bolt action shotgun takes a detachable magazine as well, up to 10 rounds of 12 gauge. Marlin Model 55.

Look them up

So please, feel free to continue to display your ignorance, but read the rest of the thread while you're here.
If you need 30 rounds to get one deer, you should go back to the practice range for a little practice, dude.
You remark shows how little you know about firearms or hunting. 30 round mags are not allowed for hunting, nor would any deer worth his weight in deer corn stand around after the 1st round was fired. lol.
Missourian claimed: My deer rifle will accept a 30 round magazine, and it is bolt action. Mossberg MVP 308. What was wrong with my comment, again?
No one except you ever mentioned shooting a deer 30 times. Keep trolling.

And here is another one.

Look them up

Missourian said his deer rifle accepts a 30 round magazine. You can try to call me stupid but HE is the one who said it.

And here is another one.

Look them up

Missourian said his deer rifle accepts a 30 round magazine. You can try to call me stupid but HE is the one who said it.
No one ever mentioned shooting a deer 30 times but you. Keep trolling.

And here is another one.

Look them up

He's giving you a hard time because it's a silly notion. My truck holds 32 gallons of gasoline...that doesn't mean I need to use all 32 gallons every time I go to the corner store. In fact, I may never need 32 gallons all at once, since I pass a gas station every 10 miles. But, if a storm comes through and knocks out all the power (and we're way past due for a big ice storm), it will sure be nice to have 32 gallons of fuel instead of the 12 a standard tank holds. And I have the added convenience of not having to fill up as often...saving me time.

Last edited:
Let's make something very clear here. I'm not someone that has never shot a gun before.
That's too bad. It was the only remotely redeeming explanation of your ignorance regarding guns.
I've had basic, advanced, and tactical gun training with hand guns, shotguns, and rifles. I've trained on how to clear vehicles, clear rooms, do dynamic room entires with flash bangs, and escapee recovery... all part of my SRT training. So this bullshit you two keep spewing that I have a phobia of guns is nothing but bullshit. You just can't stand that someone who has shot guns feels that we need better gun control laws.

But if it makes you feel better, keep writing your fictional "what if" posts, and we'll compare them to actual events that have occurred like the one in Parkland.
Right, it's less phobia, and more downright retardation.

A mountain lion isn't a fucking ant! You can see one coming from more than 5 meters away, unless you're legally blind.

Maybe you should just stop posting. You are obviously clueless when it comes to guns.

A mountain lion stalks its prey and will smell you coming LONG before you'd ever see it.

You have NO FUCKING CLUE what you are talking about in the very least bit.

Wonderful, but how the fuck is his sense of smell supposed to stop me from shooting and killing him? Will it make him:

A. Invisible to my sense of sight
B. Allow him to teleport from 300 meters away from me to 0 meters away from me in an instant
C. Make him bullet-resistant
or
D. You're a god damned retard?

I'll go with D.

IF a mountain lion wanted to attack you, YOU wouldn't see it coming as it would stalk you. It would smell you coming long before you ever knew it was there... and they don't fucking sit out in the open.

Just keep talking, your retardation is actually enjoyable.
Wanting to attack someone doesn't make you or a mountain lion invisible/undetectable. Your idea that I couldn't see it coming is nothing more than conjecture. It's just more stupidity from you, like your belief that being struck by lightning is unavoidable.

Is Putin paying you to post this stupid shit on the Internet? You're almost too retarded to really be retarded. He must be paying you a lot of money seeing as how much of a moron you're willing to make yourself into just to hang onto your anti-gun agenda. The good news is you can easily pass for retarded and play in the special Olympics with that kind of effort.

Have you had a recent head trauma?
Only when I fell off my rocking chair and busted my head on the floor when I read your hilariously stupid posts.
You sure seem to forget what you have posted in just a few hours to a day ago.

If you are being mauled by a mountain lion, would it be easier to shoot it with an AR-15 or a hand gun?
Handgun. But why would I engage in your moronic false dilemma if I have a rifle that can engage the mountain lion at 300 meters, thus avoiding the mauling to begin with? I know! I wouldn't because I'm not a moron like you that's going to wait for the mountain lion to begin chewing on your head before you do anything!

And here is another one.

Look them up

So are you saying you can't believe a rifle that can in a practical manner be used to hunt deer can accept a 30-round magazine?

Forum List

Back