Many factors determine how one votes.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
MANY FACTORS DETERMINE HOW ONE VOTES.
Economy, foreign policies, homeland security, and honesty. Family, gender, religion, region, race and ethnicity all contribute to American political attitudes and behavior.

Poor people are concerned about taxes even if they don't pay taxes it still affects them

47% of voters will never take personal responsibility for their lives? Those are more factors than taxes that determine how we vote. People who don’t pay taxes will not vote for Romney? If that make you feel better, Romney. Romney is saying poor people don’t give a damn about other people. Obama’s policies affect every American in some way. After working 50 years and paying taxes, damn right I am entitle to Social Security, Medicare, food stamps, unemployment insurance and subsidized housing and what other assistance I may need.

Why people are voting for Obama and has nothing to do with taxes or entitlement .
He’s actually a mature, responsible politician.
He has increased America’s credibility and efficacy abroad
He’s accomplished a lot under incredibly difficult circumstances
He’s fiscally responsible
Who the hell else are you going to vote for?

Five Reasons You Should Vote For Obama In 2012 | Prose Before Hos

Last edited:
I'm writing in the ceo of Marlboro. At least they know how to market and get people hooked on a toxic product.

Economy, foreign policies, homeland security, and honesty. Family, gender, religion, region, race and ethnicity all contribute to American political attitudes and behavior.

Poor people are concerned about taxes even if they don't pay taxes it still affects them

47% of voters will never take personal responsibility for their lives? Those are more factors than taxes that determine how we vote. People who don’t pay taxes will not vote for Romney? If that make you feel better, Romney. Romney is saying poor people don’t give a damn about other people. Obama’s policies affect every American in some way. After working 50 years and paying taxes, damn right I am entitle to Social Security, Medicare, food stamps, unemployment insurance and subsidized housing and what other assistance I may need.

Why people are voting for Obama and has nothing to do with taxes or entitlement .

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm sorry... But that certainly is laughable. Fiscally responsible? The rest of them you could debate, although poorly in my opinion... But fiscally responsible????????

The fact is:

Obama is a worthless, power hungry fucking tool.

Romney is a worthless, power hungry fucking tool.

I pray for our country.

And, unfortunately, only one factor determines how many vote.

There is only one reason 94% of African-Americans will vote for Obama. I know the reason and will leave it to your imagination to figure out what it is.

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it!

grin2.gif

Forum List

Back