Many Americans Can't Name Obama's Religion

Yeah, there is some real life Orwellian doublethink when it comes to Obama's religion by some people.

To demonstrate how flawed Obama is, they will rant about the Reverand Wright's radical Christian theology, and then in the blink of an eye will claim without the slightest indication of cognitive dissonance that Obama is a Muslim.

That's why I like to say Obama attends the Trinity United Church of Christ Megamosque of DOOOOOOM.

Last edited:
I wouldn't bet my Life on knowing his true Religion, or if he even has one. I might guess what his alter looks like, though...........

mirror-1534.jpg

Yeah, there is some real life Orwellian doublethink when it comes to Obama's religion by some people.

To demonstrate how flawed Obama is, they will rant about the Reverand Wright's radical Christian theology, and then in the blink of an eye will claim without the slightest indication of cognitive dissonance that Obama is a Muslim.

That's why I like to say Obama attends the Trinity United Church of Christ Megamosque of DOOOOOOM.

Nah, we just toss out muslim, because it's easy to piss off liberals. Sharia law in the white house, how long til Michelle has a birka? stuff like that, it;s all in fun. Mocking liberals is fun, and soooo easy

Obama is an Atheist

As president, he is just not allowed to say it

I was reading that Gallup poll posted on another thread and at the top of the list for unelectable people are atheists with 49% of the population stating they would not vote for one. I don't have the slightest idea if you are correct but I found it interesting, the poll, that is.

22% Of Americans Still Unwilling To Vote For A Mormon

His church which he attended for 20 years does indeed practice Black Liberation Theology. Therefore to all outward appearances that would be his religion.

At least the one he practices. Of course being in the public eye as he is he cannot practice this racist religion.

At the same time according to the Muslim religion he was born to a Muslim father and therefore is a Muslim......

Whether he has ever practiced it or not.

Personally I have to agree with several others here. He worships Obama.........

Obama is an Atheist

As president, he is just not allowed to say it

Dunno...he spouts "God Bless America" at every speach.. Maybe it just goes with the territory.. You might be right. If true it would make me feel better. It would be good to know that the leader of the free world doesn't have his head cluttered up with all that sky fairy nonsense.

I can't name Bush's religion.

I can't name Clinton's religion.

I can't name Bush Sr.'s religion.

I can't name Reagan's religion.

I can't name Carter's religion.

I can't name Ford's religion.

I CAN name Nixon's religion.

I can't name LBJ's religion.

I CAN name Kennedy's religion.

I can't name Eisenhower's religion.

I can't name Truman's religion.

I can't name Roosevelt's religion.