Manual on How to Molest Children Is Legal, Cops Say

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
A 170-page manual explaining step by step how to molest children which police in Orange County, Fla., believe has been circulating there for months, is not illegal. Investigators have stated that they still want to know where it came from.

The manual, which was apparently written by someone who calls himself "the mule," is a how-to of child molestation, even explaining where and how to find potential victims, the station reported.

Graves told WFTV that it is not a crime in Orange County to send the manual by e-mail or to possess it, but local and federal investigators are trying to track down where the manual initially came from.

Deputies believe whoever is responsible may have committed crimes against children.

Manual on How to Molest Children Is Legal, Cops Say - ABC News

Ya think? :cuckoo:

It is freedom of speech. However, I believe if someone uses this manual to hurt a child, then the author could be found complicit. I'm sure a lawyer would know.

Unfortunately they haven't found the author yet. I imagine we will see him Dateline if and when they do. Perverted Justice will know how to catch this creep.

Last I heard it was against the law to harm a child, be it beating them or molesting them.

So a book on how to do it would be the same as one on how to beat your child for the ultimate pain, eh?

Sometimes it's REALLY hard to wrap my mind around the sick fucks out there. :evil:

It is freedom of speech. However, I believe if someone uses this manual to hurt a child, then the author could be found complicit. I'm sure a lawyer would know.

Unfortunately they haven't found the author yet. I imagine we will see him Dateline if and when they do. Perverted Justice will know how to catch this creep.

nope, manufacturers of items aren't responsible for how people use them

Really? Big Tobacco would tell you that the USG disagrees.

why would it be illegal?

Um maybe because it seeks to teach people how to break the law and get away with it?

just sayin.

lol

and that is illegal?

Is it legal to be an accessory to a crime? Because some would say teaching people how to commit a crime and not get caught. Is being an accessory to the crime.

Don't worry though I am sure the ACLU will defend this.

Really? Big Tobacco would tell you that the USG disagrees.

nope, big tobacco was sued for lying about its products and its effects on people, not selling cigarettes

Um maybe because it seeks to teach people how to break the law and get away with it?

just sayin.

lol

and that is illegal?

Is it legal to be an accessory to a crime? Because some would say teaching people how to commit a crime and not get caught. Is being an accessory to the crime.

should authors of gun manuals be considered accessory to crimes too then?

and I would hope the aclu defends it, its free speech

and that is illegal?

should authors of gun manuals be considered accessory to crimes too then?

and I would hope the aclu defends it, its free speech

Authors of manuals on how to kill people with guns? Yes.

PS - the freedom of speech is not absolute, nor should it be.

dropping a gum wrapper on the ground is enough of an affront for CornNarc to bust your door down shooting. History major. LOL

dropping a gum wrapper on the ground is enough of an affront for CornNarc to bust your door down shooting. History major. LOL

2adcceeda4496759d7eaeffbd1d17a0f1237546697_full.png

I'm a history major and I bust down poor peoples door's for a living and shot them if they have drugs and blink when I come in.
Yeah Narc, your making a great contribution. To the facist movement.

Forum List

Back