Manu1959's Bailout Plan

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
ok the government just passed out 1.4 trillion dollars over the past 6 months....

if i gave you each $50,000 per person in your household....what would you spend it on.....

me i would pay off my line of credit and invest the rest in gold real estate and the stock market.....

you......

ok the government just passed out 1.4 trillion dollars over the past 6 months....

if i gave you each $50,000 per person in your household....what would you spend it on.....

me i would pay off my line of credit and invest the rest in gold real estate and the stock market.....

you......

Pay off the $4k I owe, put $30k into kitchen and floors. Move and live even less expensively. ;)

you......

We old only dream that the majority of people would spend or invest it wisely.

My guess is foreign businesses would reap most of the rewards because that's where all the cool stuff comes from.

you......

We old only dream that the majority of people would spend or invest it wisely.

My guess is foreign businesses would reap most of the rewards because that's where all the cool stuff comes from.

wisely is subjective......i see them spending it.....banks seem to be holding it.....

you......

Half to paying down debt, house, the other half buy gold... and maybe a hot night out on the town... :D

Get the editec compound off the grid entirely.

Fix up the shedquarters ready to take in more refugees from this economic storm.

Smoke better dope.

New Topics

Forum List

Back