Manti Te’o’s girlfriend and her death are a hoax.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
There were so many stories about all the tragedies he overcame. Yes, his grandmother died, and that is a tragedy.

But the bit about his girlfriend, her near-fatal car accident, and then her death? Pure bullshit.

He pretended and he played, but he was lying.

From: Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Football Season, Is A Hoax

"Manti Te'o did lose his grandmother this past fall. Annette Santiago died on Sept. 11, 2012, at the age of 72, according to Social Security Administration records in Nexis. But there is no SSA record there of the death of Lennay Marie Kekua, that day or any other. Her passing, recounted so many times in the national media, produces no obituary or funeral announcement in Nexis, and no mention in the Stanford student newspaper.

Nor is there any report of a severe auto accident involving a Lennay Kekua. Background checks turn up nothing. The Stanford registrar's office has no record that a Lennay Kekua ever enrolled. There is no record of her birth in the news. Outside of a few Twitter and Instagram accounts, there's no online evidence that Lennay Kekua ever existed.

The photographs identified as Kekua—in online tributes and on TV news reports—are pictures from the social-media accounts of a 22-year-old California woman who is not named Lennay Kekua. She is not a Stanford graduate; she has not been in a severe car accident; and she does not have leukemia. And she has never met Manti Te'o."

This from a kid who claimed to be so religious. I wonder how much of his Heisman hype was do to all the drama he created?

And now, in one month he is shown up as a player and then exposed as a liar.

This guy is a sick fuck and his father is too.

Let me guess: ESPN had run the story non-stop to pump up College Football Ratings right? What a shit network they are.

I don't think he's gay. I don't think he's that stupid or that much of a loser to fall in love with someone he never met. I think he made the whole thing up for publicity. It was a real stupid thing to do, but I can't help to feel sorry for the guy.

I'm on the he did it for publicity side as well. Pretty shitty way to do it but now he has all the attention he could ever ask for. Glad it's come back to bite him in the ass.

I don't think he's gay. I don't think he's that stupid or that much of a loser to fall in love with someone he never met. I think he made the whole thing up for publicity. It was a real stupid thing to do, but I can't help to feel sorry for the guy.

What kind of publicity? Positive publicity? The kind that ups da' money in a NFL contract with the draft coming up shortly?

He goddamn well knew the National Felon League needed a new 'golden boy'; and it has backfired cuz he's not it!!!

Manti's girlfriend is actually a blowup doll that has an air leak.

Here's her picture before the accident that claimed her life:
images

Forum List

Back