Manny Pacquiao Loses Controversial Split Decision

Teddy Atlas calling this decision "an injustice to the sport".

Virtually all of the "experts" who saw the fight are saying that Manny got absolutely ROBBED.

Manny will take care of business in the November rematch.

I'm no expert at boxing but I watched the fight and I thought Bradley possibly landed more punches in one, MAYBE two rounds.

Pacquiao got ROBBED big time. I don't even see how the fight could of been scored 115-113 in favor of Pacquiao, it was not even THAT close, much less 113-115 in favor of Bradley.

EVERYONE at the bar was screaming with outrage on the decision.

If anything, it could be argued that the match was a draw, despite Pacquiao clearly out boxing him it lasted 12 rounds, and neither was knocked down or hurt at any point. But to say Bradly won the match is just rediculous.

Another black eye for a fading sport.

Didn't see the fight but every expert I've heard from says it wasn't even close. Have to see the replay

I didn't see the fight but I read an article where it said Bradley showed up to the post game press conference in a wheel chair, but yet he won? this shit reminds me of the rigged Celtics/Miami playoff series.

People should just watch MMA instead of boxing for their controversial decisions. :)

That is solid advice

To be fair to boxing decisions (though I'd have to say I'm a little more of an MMA fan than boxing fan) a lot of UFC decisions are questionable as hell, too. Thus the "don't let it go to the judges" mentality. Luckily for those of us who enjoy the UFC events, most of those fights these days end in a knockout or a tap out, so you see relatively less bad decisions purely by virtue of seeing less decisions in general.

People should just watch MMA instead of boxing for their controversial decisions. :)

That is solid advice

To be fair to boxing decisions (though I'd have to say I'm a little more of an MMA fan than boxing fan) a lot of UFC decisions are questionable as hell, too. Thus the "don't let it go to the judges" mentality. Luckily for those of us who enjoy the UFC events, most of those fights these days end in a knockout or a tap out, so you see relatively less bad decisions purely by virtue of seeing less decisions in general.

Yeah. Look How many times has Leonard Garcia been handed a decision he didn't deserve.

Forum List

Back