Manning's a Bronco?...

nice, wonder what they'll do with what his name:lol:

I bet there's many stupid bronco fans that are torn over this.

Looks like Tebowmania is over in Denver. Apparently Elway and HC Fox didn't want him around, and will trade him somewhere. We'll see if it comes back to bite 'em if Manning gets whacked and can't get back up.

Looks like Tebowmania is over in Denver. Apparently Elway and HC Fox didn't want him around, and will trade him somewhere. We'll see if it comes back to bite 'em if Manning gets whacked and can't get back up.

I expect no trade wheels will turn until Payton passes the physical. I know Jacksonville would ADORE Tebow if he came there.

I expect no trade wheels will turn until Payton passes the physical. I know Jacksonville would ADORE Tebow if he came there.

Good point.....Not:lol:

of course he's going to pass his physical, dipshit.

Interesting...

I don't have Link... Just insider info. :thup:

:)

peace...

Youz guyz are fucked! Gawd will not take this lying down!!!!!!!!!!

I'll believe that when D-Town is hit with a Tsunami... :thup:

peace...

Ya it's all fun an games until some Raider or Cheap blindsides your QB. Manning has more hardware in his neck that 3CPO. If he went through an MRI his head would be torn clean off.

Youz guyz are fucked! Gawd will not take this lying down!!!!!!!!!!

I'll believe that when D-Town is hit with a Tsunami... :thup:

peace...

Ya it's all fun an games until some Raider or Cheap blindsides your QB. Manning has more hardware in his neck that 3CPO. If he went through an MRI his head would be torn clean off.

I'm a Raider fan, Brother... :thup:

peace...

I'm a Raider fan, Brother... :thup:

peace...

Mal??? Is that you????

View attachment 17899

I am the original Darth Raider in D-Town... I had Season Tickets @ Mile High for a few years...

I don't really like the game @ the stadium...

Lost it's appeal years ago.

peace...

Forum List

Back