Mann Vs. Curry Round TWO...

Mann even made reference to the premise of the forum which was;

“Our premise was this: Climate change is undeniable, but there is disagreement as to whether human activity is causing it, and if so, to what degree.”

Mann made some very dire predictions that are ludicrous.

Again what you see here is constant fakery being displayed by the climate crusaders. Also of note.... the pronounced level of disdain for Dr. Curry, ....almost personal in nature. Why? It is because Dr. Curry has been a huge factor in destroying the AGW established narrative.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Again what you see here is constant fakery being displayed by the climate crusaders. Also of note.... the pronounced level of disdain for Dr. Curry, ....almost personal in nature. Why? It is because Dr. Curry has been a huge factor in destroying the AGW established narrative.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
The fact this was put together by a law firm and not the college is also curious. I wonder if this was an attempt to entrap? If it was they failed badly...

“Our premise was this: Climate change is undeniable, but there is disagreement as to whether human activity is causing it, and if so, to what degree.”

Coming from someone with your record on ENSO predictions last year, I wouldn't be casting such aspersions. However, I'm curious what predictions Mann has made that you believe to be "ludicrous".

Coming from someone with your record on ENSO predictions last year, I wouldn't be casting such aspersions. However, I'm curious what predictions Mann has made that you believe to be "ludicrous".
Current temp rise per-decade is 0.13...(over the last 85 years) You and your IPCC said it would be 0.30 to 0.60... If you want to talk predictions I want to see you explain that failure away..

Or your failure of sea level rise of over 1.5 feet you predicted just 30 years ago ending up with a mere 33mm (1.29921 inches)..

Current temp rise per-decade is 0.13...(over the last 85 years) You and your IPCC said it would be 0.30 to 0.60... If you want to talk predictions I want to see you explain that failure away..

Or your failure of sea level rise of over 1.5 feet you predicted just 30 years ago ending up with a mere 33mm (1.29921 inches)..

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

New Topics

Forum List

Back