Manmade Computer Climate Models That Spell Doom and Gloom a Century From Now

What is your point? That such data are sparse prior to satellite coverage? How does that support your charge?
Dufus thinks a few data points can be used to extrapolate thousands of years of data well enough to disembowl the world economy only because his puppet masters told him so.

I don't think the conclusions of the IPCC are based on the ice thickness of 1945. Neither do I think that taking the measures needed to save us from the shit storm about which Donald Trump has chosen to stick his asshole head in the sand, will "disembowl the world economy".

Actually if guys like you had their way it would lead to economic collapse simply due to the cost of energy.

Thankfully there are very few of you.... obviously.....or renewable energy wouldn't still be a total joke.

:bye1::bye1::bye1:

What is your point? That such data are sparse prior to satellite coverage? How does that support your charge?
Dufus thinks a few data points can be used to extrapolate thousands of years of data well enough to disembowl the world economy only because his puppet masters told him so.

I don't think the conclusions of the IPCC are based on the ice thickness of 1945. Neither do I think that taking the measures needed to save us from the shit storm about which Donald Trump has chosen to stick his asshole head in the sand, will "disembowl the world economy".

Actually if guys like you had their way it would lead to economic collapse simply due to the cost of energy.

Thankfully there are very few of you.... obviously.....or renewable energy wouldn't still be a total joke.

They rant how they care for the poor while applauding themselves for making the poor freeze to death because they can't afford to heat their homes.

Do you realize you just admitted the OP is spot on?

Let me give you an example.

Now tell me what the one hundredth number will be.
But I don't have enough data points will be your response.
Can you grasp that, or do I need to put on a white lab coat so you just go into bobblehead mode?

So, we shouldn't even try... because....

Did you really read what he wrote?

He never said don't try at all, he was talking about how little we know and that the science of weather forecasting is still in the early stages.

Daily Satellite coverage of weather events came on in the mid 1960s, but not for regional coverage until the 1970's.

LINK

Yes, I read what he wrote thank you very much.

I also read this bit "So for some computer geek to write lines of code to mimic how climate works when we know so little is futile. Especially when that person has financial incentives to skew how the model works."

It's not futile at all. He's basically saying don't try because we're not going to get it perfect.

Problem is, if you don't try now, you won't progress. It's a fucking idiotic statement to make.

Then stop making up data and using flawed models to guess at what the data are, and actually collect real data and start using only real data to design the models.
What they did was start at the results they wanted, then fabricated the data and models to support them.
Climatologists Are Nerds Who Are Not Smart Enough to Succeed in Hard Science

There are ways to manipulate real data. The data the Warmalarmies used are selected for effect. Because their cult lives in a closed bubble, they never hear objections, except the ones from outside, in the real world, which they immediately dismiss as "denial." For example, the data on many old thermometers have shown higher temperatures simply because the areas they were in became more densely populated

You get people who couldn't even get the college, criticizing people for not being the top scientists.

He never said don't try at all, he was talking about how little we know and that the science of weather forecasting is still in the early stages.

Daily Satellite coverage of weather events came on in the mid 1960s, but not for regional coverage until the 1970's.

LINK

I also read this bit "So for some computer geek to write lines of code to mimic how climate works when we know so little is futile. Especially when that person has financial incentives to skew how the model works."

It's not futile at all. He's basically saying don't try because we're not going to get it perfect.

Problem is, if you don't try now, you won't progress. It's a fucking idiotic statement to make.

Then stop making up data and using flawed models to guess at what the data are, and actually collect real data and start using only real data to design the models.
What they did was start at the results they wanted, then fabricated the data and models to support them.

There are ways to manipulate real data. The data the Warmalarmies used are selected for effect. Because their cult lives in a closed bubble, they never hear objections, except the ones from outside, in the real world, which they immediately dismiss as "denial." For example, the data on many old thermometers have shown higher temperatures simply because the areas they were in became more densely populated

You get people who couldn't even get the college, criticizing people for not being the top scientists.

Almost as outlandish as anyone taking a clerks paper on physics seriously.

LINK

I don't care if they are a "top scientist" I care if they commit academic fraud, and that's exactly what these people are doing.

LINK

Constant drum beat of sophomoric posts.....ghey :113:

:gay::gay::gay:

Get some real responsibilities in life s0n

Dufus thinks a few data points can be used to extrapolate thousands of years of data well enough to disembowel the world economy only because his puppet masters told him so.
disembowl the world economy".

Trustfundie Treehuggers

Gasoline is only worth 25 cents a gallon at most. Practically all the rest of the price is looted by petrocratic parasites. So both sides ought to be banned, since they both come from the same tyranny.

Forum List

Back