Manmade climate change: The single greatest misinformation campaign in world history

Republicans are saying that 97% of scientists and science organizations IN THE WORLD have no integrity and are liars. Good thing we have honest and educated Republicans here to protect us. Now, if only Republicans could actually do something worthwhile their rhetoric might match their integrity, doncha think?
yep the 75 scientists out of thousands. Let's put some perspectives on this and try and be accurate. 75 nutty professors, Now I know where the idea for the film came from.

If you aren't educated on the subject, your opinion is invalid.
then so is my money friend. Right? LOL that's what you flippin think. just explain how me paying more for electricity will correct your problem? Or merely state you have no idea and I'll stop asking you.

Edit: fudged data and misuse of datasets by these 75. hmmmm interesting.

Republicans are saying that 97% of scientists and science organizations IN THE WORLD have no integrity and are liars. Good thing we have honest and educated Republicans here to protect us. Now, if only Republicans could actually do something worthwhile their rhetoric might match their integrity, doncha think?
yep the 75 scientists out of thousands. Let's put some perspectives on this and try and be accurate. 75 nutty professors, Now I know where the idea for the film came from.

then so is my money friend. Right? LOL that's what you flippin think. just explain how me paying more for electricity will correct your problem? Or merely state you have no idea and I'll stop asking you.

BTW, i'm very educated on the subject, it seems it is you who is not.

uneducated parrot uninformed. you are losing

oh boy a new game. hahahahahahahahahaaha you losers lose so often you have to come up with little games that you think are neat little things, and all they show is you're a chump!!!

There is that John Cook lie again... the 97% consensus does not exist and the word is political not scientific.

SO you should stop posting.... Check!

fiction is ghey s0n.................

TIM CONSTANTINE The fiction of global warming - Washington Times

Forum List

Back