Mankind is in need of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
It is a fact that Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is a holy and heavenly person, a prophet of God Almighty (God Almighty, of course is above any form of humanness). We know Muhammad's holiness, heavenliness from the Night Journey, for instance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

This means Moses, Abraham, Noah, Solomon, Adam, John the Baptist, Jesus, Muhammad and others are all prophets of God Almighty. It also means Christianity is a forged religion, completely different from what Jesus actually taught. As to Muhammad, his life has been extremely well recorded, as we know. Muhammad taught that from the time he was invested with prophethood (in 609 CE), God Almighty ordered that he be the only prophet to be followed. Since 609 CE, God Almighty has accepted Muhammad's way only, Islam, as the way leading to Him.

There are no other options. If you wish to reach God Almighty, the way is Muhammad and Islam. By Islam, I mean true Islam. I don't mean the Islam one is most likely to find anywhere in the world, but the true heavenly Islam. That Islam exists at all times, one only needs to find it.

There is no need to say that true religion from God Almighty is praiseworthy. this is obvious. God is not against the uplifting of mankind. To the contrary, religion is to enlighten mankind, enable it to advance and re-unite it with its Almighty Creator.

I am sorry but we do not need to follow a cut throat lying bandit like Muhammad. His battles are over and he used up all the booty he won. To continue to follow him today is ludicrous and tragic. The whole point of his claiming to be a prophet was to scare silly Arabs into fighting and dying for him. But its all over now.

It is a fact that everything I believe is true. Go ahead, just ask me!

It is a fact that Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is a holy and heavenly person, a prophet of God Almighty (God Almighty, of course is above any form of humanness). We know Muhammad's holiness, heavenliness from the Night Journey, for instance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

This means Moses, Abraham, Noah, Solomon, Adam, John the Baptist, Jesus, Muhammad and others are all prophets of God Almighty. It also means Christianity is a forged religion, completely different from what Jesus actually taught. As to Muhammad, his life has been extremely well recorded, as we know. Muhammad taught that from the time he was invested with prophethood (in 609 CE), God Almighty ordered that he be the only prophet to be followed. Since 609 CE, God Almighty has accepted Muhammad's way only, Islam, as the way leading to Him.

There are no other options. If you wish to reach God Almighty, the way is Muhammad and Islam. By Islam, I mean true Islam. I don't mean the Islam one is most likely to find anywhere in the world, but the true heavenly Islam. That Islam exists at all times, one only needs to find it.

There is no need to say that true religion from God Almighty is praiseworthy. this is obvious. God is not against the uplifting of mankind. To the contrary, religion is to enlighten mankind, enable it to advance and re-unite it with its Almighty Creator.
I could've sworn that this is Wednesday, and not Sunday.

Forum List

Back