Manhunt for Democrat in Progress

Umm yyyyeah unfortunately your link says absolutely nothing about "Democrat" or political parties at all. Doesn't even mention politics, even tangentially.

That makes you a liar.

Since they were threatening to shoot Trump...….who do ya thunk is the logical conclusion? Just because politics wasn't mentioned, doesn't mean it wasn't involved......especially if Missourian is right that he was the same to harass Palin & family

This just in --- this planet STILL doesn't function under simplistic dichotomies where all matter is composed of one of two atoms, "Democrat" or "Republican". The fact is most people are neither, even if they are registered to vote.

Let's face it --- the OP deliberately lied in his title, just as he did (same poster) with the fake "biking through ISIS" thread. In BOTH cases he inserts ass-sertions that have no basis, and then runs away.

You can sit here and enable dishonesty if that's your values --- I call it out for what it is.

Just admit it, you were expecting/hoping that it was a political official that was caught in some juicy scandal and are now disappointed that it was some 'nobody' that has a history of threatening Republican politicians...….OR you just like stalking the OP

Once AGAIN you have to get out of that infantile dichotomy-thought where the entire world consists of "Republicans" and "Democrats". Rump is simply a name with status. Clearly this loser is looking for attention, so obviously if he drops a name he's going to drop a big one. "Republican" or "Democrat" doesn't even enter into it.

Hell I rail against Rump every day on this board and it's got NOTHING to do with politics. I don't even believe he has any. Nor do I need a political party to do that.

Bottom line REMAINS the OP is a liar. He plugged "Democrat" into this thread just as he plugged "ISIS Controlled" into his other one, both times on the basis of nothing. It's a pattern. There is NOTHING to be
gained by apologizing for the dishonest. ZERO.

So the OP likes creating click-bait that drives you nuts.....got it

Read the two posts just before yours to see why making excuses for dishonesty is indefensible.

The latter one even sweeping-generalizes an entire state. Literally everyone in New Jersey is now, not only political, but "liberal". Born in Jersey? You're a 'liberal'. Sorry, you don't even get a choice.

Boggles the mind how anyone can sit here and give this klown a pass for this shit. Yes dishonesty drives me nuts, but it SHOULD drive everybody nuts.

Since they were threatening to shoot Trump...….who do ya thunk is the logical conclusion? Just because politics wasn't mentioned, doesn't mean it wasn't involved......especially if Missourian is right that he was the same to harass Palin & family

This just in --- this planet STILL doesn't function under simplistic dichotomies where all matter is composed of one of two atoms, "Democrat" or "Republican". The fact is most people are neither, even if they are registered to vote.

Let's face it --- the OP deliberately lied in his title, just as he did (same poster) with the fake "biking through ISIS" thread. In BOTH cases he inserts ass-sertions that have no basis, and then runs away.

You can sit here and enable dishonesty if that's your values --- I call it out for what it is.

Just admit it, you were expecting/hoping that it was a political official that was caught in some juicy scandal and are now disappointed that it was some 'nobody' that has a history of threatening Republican politicians...….OR you just like stalking the OP

Once AGAIN you have to get out of that infantile dichotomy-thought where the entire world consists of "Republicans" and "Democrats". Rump is simply a name with status. Clearly this loser is looking for attention, so obviously if he drops a name he's going to drop a big one. "Republican" or "Democrat" doesn't even enter into it.

Hell I rail against Rump every day on this board and it's got NOTHING to do with politics. I don't even believe he has any. Nor do I need a political party to do that.

Bottom line REMAINS the OP is a liar. He plugged "Democrat" into this thread just as he plugged "ISIS Controlled" into his other one, both times on the basis of nothing. It's a pattern. There is NOTHING to be

Read the two posts just before yours to see why making excuses for dishonesty is indefensible.

The latter one even sweeping-generalizes an entire state. Literally everyone in New Jersey is now, not only political, but "liberal". Born in Jersey? You're a 'liberal'. Sorry, you don't even get a choice.

Boggles the mind how anyone can sit here and give this klown a pass for this shit. Yes dishonesty drives me nuts, but it SHOULD drive everybody nuts.

I'm not making excuses for anything, but I don't see a play in words as dishonesty in the same way as you.

I'm not making excuses for anything, but I don't see a play in words as dishonesty in the same way as you.

Injecting entire descriptive nouns into a declarative statement isn't a "play on words". It's fucking LYING.

And here you are trying to get him off the hook while he -------------------------- lets you do all the work and does nothing. Because he's a wimp who ran away.

Think about that.

There are STILL illiterates wandering into his 'ISIS Territory" thread that have to be brought up to speed because he LIED about that too.

And you want him to continue doing that? What the hell is WRONG with you?

Injecting entire descriptive nouns into a declarative statement isn't a "play on words". It's fucking LYING.

And here you are trying to get him off the hook while he -------------------------- lets you do all the work and does nothing. Because he's a wimp who ran away.

Think about that.

There are STILL illiterates wandering into his 'ISIS Territory" thread that have to be brought up to speed because he LIED about that too.

Your idea of 'entire descriptive nouns' are the fact he titled the thread with 'Democrat' and said 'the peace & tolerant party' are personal observations.

There is a manhunt on Christy....for threatening Trump. Christy also has a history of threatening Palin, her daughters and her lawyer (with his own father no less, when he was 19)
These are facts, no doubt about it.

As for the ISIS thread......he quoted the article

You're just pissed because you feel mislead, not as much by the OP's 'dishonesty' as you think but by your own naivete :chillpill:

Think about that.

Your idea of 'entire descriptive nouns' are the fact he titled the thread with 'Democrat' and said 'the peace & tolerant party' are personal observations..

BULLSHIT. It's fucking lying, and you're sitting here trying to find excuses for it. This is exactly the kind of dishonest BULLSHIT that creates divisions, and here you are pimping for it. Be proud.

There is a manhunt on Christy....for threatening Trump. Christy also has a history of threatening Palin, her daughters and her lawyer (with his own father no less, when he was 19)

Irrelevant.

Again --- BULLSHIT. He changed the title, which NEVER claimed "ISIS Controlled territory". EVER.

Go prove me wrong.

Once AGAIN you'll notice he ran away, leaving you to white-knight for his dishonesty.
Hope you're proud of yourself.

Think about that.

Your idea of 'entire descriptive nouns' are the fact he titled the thread with 'Democrat' and said 'the peace & tolerant party' are personal observations..

BULLSHIT. It's fucking lying, and you're sitting here trying to find excuses for it. This is exactly the kind of dishonest BULLSHIT that creates divisions, and here you are pimping for it. Be proud.

Irrelevant.

Again --- BULLSHIT. He changed the title, which NEVER claimed "ISIS Controlled territory". EVER.

Go prove me wrong.

Once AGAIN you'll notice he ran away, leaving you to white-knight for his dishonesty.

You've done worked yourself into a tizzy over shit posted on a message board. Sorry, but I have more real life issues to worry about than who said what or the manner in which they said it that has you going apeshit over. In other words...….I DON'T REALLY GIVE A SHIT WHAT THE OP POSTS OR SAYS, NOR WHAT YOU WANT TO MAKE OF IT

Think about that.

Irrelevant.

Go prove me wrong.

You've done worked yourself into a tizzy over shit posted on a message board. Sorry, but I have more real life issues to worry about than who said what or the manner in which they said it that has you going apeshit over. In other words...….I DON'T REALLY GIVE A SHIT WHAT THE OP POSTS OR SAYS, NOR WHAT YOU WANT TO MAKE OF IT

That's because you can't worm out of where you are. You CAN'T prove me wrong.

There is literally no way to spin this --- the OP made up bullshit that does not exist in his links, then plunks it down to polarize people, then runs away and leaves chumps like you to defend him. Be smarter than that.

Think about that.

Irrelevant.

Go prove me wrong.

There is literally no way to spin this --- the OP made up bullshit that does not exist in his links, then plunks it down to polarize people, then runs away and leaves chumps like you to defend him. Be smarter than that.

The board is full of threads by many different posters that have done the same or similar. I am smarter than that because I don't let it get to me, although you're starting to really piss me off because you won't drop it and see it for what it is...….a big nothing burger.

Now go and eat some huckleberries......and get off my back!

Oy.
I see Pogo is again on the warpath over nouns, pronouns, spelling, etc.
So what else is new?

(CNN) — Law enforcement authorities are searching for a man who’s suspected of threatening to shoot President Donald Trump.

Shawn Richard Christy, of McAdoo, Pennsylvania, was last seen in Cumberland, Maryland, Sunday night driving a stolen vehicle, according to the authorities.

Authorities searching for man who threatened to shoot Trump

The peace and tolerance party.

Umm yyyyeah unfortunately your link says absolutely nothing about "Democrat" or political parties at all. Doesn't even mention politics, even tangentially.

That makes you a liar.

He is what Maxine Waters and Jim Acosta created. I'm guessing he voted for NOT TRUMP you ignorant Democrat

Own up to what your online HATE has created

How does the OP know that this man is a Dimocrat?

He could be a Communist!

oh, wait....my bad.

Think about that.

Irrelevant.

Go prove me wrong.

The board is full of threads by many different posters that have done the same or similar. I am smarter than that because I don't let it get to me, although you're starting to really piss me off because you won't drop it and see it for what it is...….a big nothing burger.

Now go and eat some huckleberries......and get off my back!

Aaaaand right into the lame old Tu Quoque Fallacy --- "X did it over here so it's OK".

Nope, it's not OK and it will never be OK. PERIOD. Once AGAIN see post 32 directly above to see exactly why that is.

As for the huckleberries they'll be on stage presently, starring in pancakes. Yum.

Oy.
I see Pogo is again on the warpath over nouns, pronouns, spelling, etc.
So what else is new?

Has nothing to do with nouns, pronouns or spelling. Has to do with making claims that are provable BULLSHIT. The OP --- who you'll notice ran away --- could have spelled it wrong or used an errant pronoun and it would still have been the same BULLSHIT.

Did I mention that he ran away.... the moment I proved him a liar he was fuckin' G O N E.

Yes, this guy is indicative of most democrats -- they all want to kill their opponents...

FBI arrests two men accused of plotting to kill Barack Obama 'with

Soldiers allegedly plotted to kill Obama, oust government

Feds Arrest Man In Alleged Aryan Plot To 'Storm Washington' And Kill Obama

Now for all of the multiple times folks were arrested for not only threats but full out plots to kill Obama -- obviously these people were not political at all -- and if they were, they were definitely not Republicans -- they were most likely libs paid by Soros to fake assassinating Obama to help his poll numbers or something.

Yes, this guy is indicative of most democrats -- they all want to kill their opponents...

FBI arrests two men accused of plotting to kill Barack Obama 'with

Soldiers allegedly plotted to kill Obama, oust government

Feds Arrest Man In Alleged Aryan Plot To 'Storm Washington' And Kill Obama

Now for all of the multiple times folks were arrested for not only threats but full out plots to kill Obama -- obviously these people were not political at all -- and if they were, they were definitely not Republicans -- they were most likely libs paid by Soros to fake assassinating Obama to help his poll numbers or something.

Let's see...

The third guy, the charges were dismissed...don't know why we are talking about him...he has a constitutionally protected First Amendment Right to lie and exaggerate ...just like those liberal newspapers do.

The first guys were an engineer and an industrial mechanic who built a functional X-ray weapon.

The second case involved trained Soldiers who spent $87,000 to advance their plot.

You see the connection? They all had jobs, money and skills...obviously Republicans.

This Christy fella, an unemployed convicted criminal that lived in his parents basement...can't get more liberal than that...it's their core constituency.

Forum List

Back