Manhattan Muslims Unite

Yanno it ain't like real estate in Manhatten just grows on trees, or that a mosque/community center in say, Queens, will serve as well. The only people calling it a "Victory Mosque" are NOT Muslim.

Street gang members are routinely arrested for gang association .
Islam is a street gang masquerading as a religion that is wrongly given protection do to political correctness.
Islams founding is thuggery.

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1871-street-gang-islam.jpg

I disagree that "street gang association" is a crime anywhere in the US. A person might get arrested for disorderly conduct or failure to dispurse, but apart from people on probation or parole, we don't have any criminal limitations on any American's Freedom of Association.

We do once an organization is identified as a criminal enterprise .
RICO

Yanno it ain't like real estate in Manhatten just grows on trees, or that a mosque/community center in say, Queens, will serve as well. The only people calling it a "Victory Mosque" are NOT Muslim.

That is not true, nor is it responsible of you to make that claim. You would do well to research the name Cordoba. You are too easily fooled Madeline. Where Reform is clearly necessary, too many obstruct and run cover, there is no honor in that.

Relocating to Queen's was not a suggestion, nor is Real Estate in Manhattan a problem.

Last edited:
Street gang members are routinely arrested for gang association .
Islam is a street gang masquerading as a religion that is wrongly given protection do to political correctness.
Islams founding is thuggery.

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1871-street-gang-islam.jpg

I disagree that "street gang association" is a crime anywhere in the US. A person might get arrested for disorderly conduct or failure to dispurse, but apart from people on probation or parole, we don't have any criminal limitations on any American's Freedom of Association.

We do once an organization is identified as a criminal enterprise .
RICO

No question, and it has been suggested the RICO laws be used on the RCC, Mr. Fitnah. But you still need an underlying crime. Bribery, murder, sexual assault...something. And no one can be convicted merely for attending Mass (or worshipping in a mosque). They have to actually act in furtherance of the conspiracy to commit a crime in order to be guilty.

I don't have an issue with extra surveillance, even racial profiling. Seems goofy to me to look for jihadists among cat ladies from Topeka of Irish descent, yanno? But if we are going to live in America, as Americans, we have to accept that our fellow citizens -- even the scarey-looking people -- have the same rights and legal protections that we do.

The only alternative is internment camps and forced deportations...and that's just not a society I'm willing to tolerate.

It will require a lot of work to close down Islam .
Muslims help and make it easier ,as peoples awareness of Islam increases. Muslims resort to scriptural Islam to deal with it.
Once that happens, you will insist on internment camps and forced deportations.

Well, you agitate as you see fit, Mr. Fitnah. If the Patriot Act ain't enough for you by all means, start calling for round ups.

We get to disagree about this. Another American freedom I prize.

It will require a lot of work to close down Islam .
Muslims help and make it easier ,as peoples awareness of Islam increases. Muslims resort to scriptural Islam to deal with it.
Once that happens, you will insist on internment camps and forced deportations.
It was retards like you Mr. Fitnuts that imprisoned Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor. :doubt:

I haven't heard ANY muslim here in America call the proposed mosque a "Victory Mosque".

That term is just Islamophobic hype used by the media to create hatred towards muslims and Islam. :evil:

Last edited:
Sunni Man is right, Mr. Fitnah. Sometimes freedom is inconvenient, messy or scarey. It's alwaysalwaysalways better than hate, IMO.

I object to an ideology that calls for my death ,justifies intimidation ,theft and terrorism , education by murder.
I expect the government to learn from Islam's history of jihad and promote domestic tranquility .
Eternal vigilance not gullibility is the price of liberty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEXWjlgJ83E]YouTube - WHAT ISLAM IS NOT[/ame]

I have lived my whole life in an open society....but many my age who are American have not. Blacks, gays and others have not always had a full compliment of liberties for no reason other than an irrational hatred of "their kind". I'm not willing to dream up Jim Crow laws for Muslims, Mr. Fitnah.

If that makes life harder for the FBI, o well.

Not for nothin', Mr. Fitnah but IMO the question is "how do Americans define innocence"? Unless there's any evidence at all the Muslim community in Manhatten is tied to, sympathetic towards, or supportive of terrorism....they have all the same rights as any other Americans.

They have the Right to be Bigot's. ;) That does not have to be supported or encouraged. We all have a Right to Free Speech, and we all have a Right to our feelings and beliefs.

They have "the right to be bigots"? As in, Muslims believe only Muslims will go to heaven? (If in fact, that's what they believe.) Does that make members of the RCC or any of a thousand other christian sects "bigots' for believing theirs is "The Only Way"?

It is okay to be convinced that your religion is the only way. It becomes EVIL when you go around chopping peoples heads off because they don't believe as you do. It is actually quite ironic that America was established by Christians fleeing religious persecution by Catholics only to be in danger of being overtaken by bigoted Islam seeking to do the same several centuries later.

The Light, there were Muslims victims as well in 9/11. Nobody was killed for being a christian, Jew or atheist. They were all killed for being American. Wouldn't it be ironic if the men who committed those murders managed to take that collective identity from us?

Forum List

Back