Manhattan Italian restaurants

i retired young :) about 7 years ago, but was in nyc about once every 3 months for 10 days at a time the previous 15 years for trade shows/market and sometimes in between makets....no place has better food, period! lol

i lived in bensonhurst and bayridge, in brooklyn off and on as a kid, part of my 1st grade, 3rd grade, 5th grade, 8th grade, 9th, & part of 10th grade
all in brooklyn, new jersey for 11th, and 12th.....my grandparents lived in brooklyn....

cool... no wonder you're nice. lol...

i'd love to ask what kind of trade shows. but youdon't have to tell me in the thread.

Too funny... I'm Sheepshead Bay born and bred. ;)

Best Italian food anywhere is in Bay Ridge (well, maybe in the Bronx, too).

Try Il Vagabondo. It's on 62nd and 2nd, as I recall. You get a delicious Italian meal, and you can watch, and/or play bocce on the attached indoor court too. Great funky atmosphere, and playing bocce is a lot of fun.

Try Il Vagabondo. It's on 62nd and 2nd, as I recall. You get a delicious Italian meal, and you can watch, and/or play bocce on the attached indoor court too. Great funky atmosphere, and playing bocce is a lot of fun.
yes abbey, i have been there several times myself! the food is reasonably priced, the portions are big, the atmosphere is italian with the bocci games going on.... you can get out of your work suit and dress casual and if you call earlier in the day you can usually get reservations for that night!

it's got alot going for it, lol!!!

jd/care

Well, I just arrived up in this Manhattan craphole, jillian. Lol. But damn the food is good. Thx for all the suggestions. I'm eating light and about every 15 minutes. Plan on eating some of y'alls Italian recommendations later today and tomorrow.

New Topics

Forum List

Back