Mandela Quote

Stoner, you have that definition of apartheid, yet? Any clue at all, dumbass?

You like when I bitch slap you?

no one gives a shit about your jewish version of the definition of apartheid, jew boy. International Human Rights organizations don't. The west doesn't. I SURE as fuck don't. So, as with your last broken record effort to repeat shit until you think it becomes true you'll have to forgive me for continuing to laugh at your uber jewish effort to reconstitute the definition of a word while we all snicker at your inability to use the quote button.

:thup:

You're my bitch--Tell us what apartheid is.

I'm going to have to bitch slap you, since you don't even know.

yeah what's up with marc and the quote button?

never mind marc.. that's just how he

Stoner, you ran and hid yesterday like a pussy when I asked you what apartheid is.

Have you figured it out, yet, dumbass?

actually, jew, I have a life outside of USMB that isn't defined by constant fibs and assorted lies about ivy league educations and 5k sneakers. You'll have to forgive me for holding less regard and significance for your posts than the average human gives a pile of dogshit in the grass.

:lol:

But, I'll tell you again: no one gives a shit about your jewish little attempt to define what apartheid is. Indeed, it's this kind of broken record "i'm going to repeat myself because I have nothing else to offer" silliness which makes your forum input so farcical.

true story.

:rofl:

no one gives a shit about your jewish version of the definition of apartheid, jew boy. International Human Rights organizations don't. The west doesn't. I SURE as fuck don't. So, as with your last broken record effort to repeat shit until you think it becomes true you'll have to forgive me for continuing to laugh at your uber jewish effort to reconstitute the definition of a word while we all snicker at your inability to use the quote button.

I truly wish we were standing in the same room so that you could try, little jew boy. I'd have you broken and crying antisemite before you could light two menorah candles.

I truly wish we were standing in the same room so that you could try, little jew boy. I'd have you broken and crying antisemite before you could light two menorah candles.

Stoner, you're a scared little pussy who's a big man in internet chat rooms. You're short and weak, needledick.

Now, show us how nicely you did your homework, as I tasked you to do, and tell us what apartheid is, birdbrain.

Stoner signed up for the Federal Witness Protection Program and is in hiding. LOL

Last edited:

Stoner, you're a scared little pussy who's a big man in internet chat rooms. You're short and weak, needledick.

Now, show us how nicely you did your homework, as I tasked you to do, and tell us what apartheid is, birdbrain.

Stoner signed up for the Federal Witness Protection Program and is in hiding. LOL

Like I said, jew, I wish we were standing in the same room so that you could find out for yourself.

now run along, little jew, before you poke a Caucasian enough to get yourself holocausted.

Like I said, jew, I wish we were standing in the same room so that you could find out for yourself.

now run along, little jew, before you poke a Caucasian enough to get yourself holocausted.

Stoney, still waiting, since yesterday, for that definition of apartheid. C'mon, show us how smart you are, punkass.

You're my bitch.

Stoney, still waiting, since yesterday, for that definition of apartheid. C'mon, show us how smart you are, punkass.

You're my bitch.

You can wait as long as you need to, jew. You see, I don't take marching orders from heebs. Clearly, you only believe in a definition which protects a double standard for jew.

no one is surprised.

but here.. let me know you which of us has been, notoriously, history's bitch...

holocaust-victims-in-bunks.jpg

You're my bitch.

You can wait as long as you need to, jew. You see, I don't take marching orders from heebs. Clearly, you only believe in a definition which protects a double standard for jew.

no one is surprised.

but here.. let me know you which of us has been, notoriously, history's bitch...

Let this be a lesson for you, stoner, not to use terms, like apartheid, you don't understand. I hate having to step all over you.

You're humiliated, stoner. And, you are PWNED.

Stoner, predictably, goes back into hiding after being asked what apartheid is.

Run and hide, bitch. LOL

no one is surprised.

Let this be a lesson for you, stoner, not to use terms, like apartheid, you don't understand. I hate having to step all over you.

only a sheisty jew with an ethnic bone to defend reflexively would think so, jub jub.

Run and hide, bitch. LOL

Again, life beckons outside of mossad internet trolling. Maybe you'd be a happier guy if there were something in your life that you didn't have to fabricate tales about in order to impress people on a message board.

just saying..

Run and hide, bitch. LOL

Again, life beckons outside of mossad internet trolling. Maybe you'd be a happier guy if there were something in your life that you didn't have to fabricate tales about in order to impress people on a message board.

just saying..

You're frustrated and angry that Jews are infinitely smarter, more successful and more prosperous than you.

You're short, weak, ugly and a failure.

only a sheisty jew with an ethnic bone to defend reflexively would think so, jub jub.

You're angry and frustrated that Jews are better than you.
You have inferior genetics and are ugly, short, weak and a loser.

History already solved that one, jub jub. Feel free to start talking about your superiority the next time you are not busy being dominated by people of my ethnic persuasion.

History already solved that one, jub jub. Feel free to start talking about your superiority the next time you are not busy being dominated by people of my ethnic persuasion.

Jews are certainly superior to you, stoner, and your defective genetics.

You have achieved nothing in life, which is why you're so deeply psycho about Jews.

You are short, weak, ugly and a loser.

Stoner, still waiting for the definition of apartheid. I'm beginning to think you don't even know, punkass.

LOL.

Forum List

Back