Mandela Quote

Sure, everyone knows John Lobb of St. James's in London, eh, loser?

If you're not obsessively PMing me like a psycho, you're posting like a psycho.

Tsk tsk, boy, not setting very high standards for this chat room. Oink oink.

like i said, mad g00gle skilz, d00d

bespoke shoes london - Google Search

google up some suits and shirts while you're at it, haser

Dopey, you didn't have to use a search engine since I already provided the link. Not very clever, are you?

At least, you are not psychotically PMing me as before, but, you're never going to afford bespoke shoes by monitoring a chat room, gratis.

Just trying to offer some career advice, Del. Thus far, you're not exactly a Master of the Universe.

if i was interested in cleaning pools as a career, i'd be all ears, haser.

thanks anyway

:rofl:

Except, you don't even know what apartheid is, dumb dumb.

Thus, once, again, you are OWNED.

yea yea yea, jubjub.. Don't MAKE ME start posting holocaust pics and show you what being OWNED looks like, lampshade.

Heh heh, stoner uses the term apartheid, but, when asked what it even is, he runs away like a school girl seeing a spider.

Sooo PWNED, stoner.

COMMAS ARE ANTISEMITIC!

:rofl:

:lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
:clap2::clap2:
:clap2:

yea yea yea, jubjub.. Don't MAKE ME start posting holocaust pics and show you what being OWNED looks like, lampshade.

Heh heh, stoner uses the term apartheid, but, when asked what it even is, he runs away like a school girl seeing a spider.

Sooo PWNED, stoner.

COMMAS ARE ANTISEMITIC!

stoner, better do your homework, for once, and learn about apartheid so that next time you use the term and I quiz you, you'll actually have a clue, dumbass.

You. Are. OWNED. Bitch.

Sooo PWNED, stoner.

COMMAS ARE ANTISEMITIC!

stoner, better do your homework, for once, and learn about apartheid so that next time you use the term and I quiz you, you'll actually have a clue, dumbass.

You. Are. OWNED. Bitch.

apparently, periods are antisemitic as well.

:eusa_shhh:

Stoner, still waiting for the definition of apartheid.

Stoner? Stoner? Stoner?

Sooo PWNED, stoner.

COMMAS ARE ANTISEMITIC!

You. Are. OWNED. Bitch.

hey jew... work on your grammar skills before calling anyone else out. seriously.

and, if you can manage to figure out how to use the quote button you might not look like as much of a buffoon.

HE! OWNS@ SHOES*&%^#$

Stoner, you have that definition of apartheid, yet? Any clue at all, dumbass?

You like when I bitch slap you?

no one gives a shit about your jewish version of the definition of apartheid, jew boy. International Human Rights organizations don't. The west doesn't. I SURE as fuck don't. So, as with your last broken record effort to repeat shit until you think it becomes true you'll have to forgive me for continuing to laugh at your uber jewish effort to reconstitute the definition of a word while we all snicker at your inability to use the quote button.

:thup:

Forum List

Back