Mandela: Now For The Truth

We should never forgive those Democrats!!!!!

This is where PC cant decide if she supports those dems or blame them for doing what she supports...or something....she definitely doesnt like something

Can we stick to what I really like, in fact, enjoy?

That would be putting you in your place.

As in this: If you were given an enema, you could be buried in a matchbox.

Oh shit now. I almost thought about something mildly humorous...before I read this

This is where PC cant decide if she supports those dems or blame them for doing what she supports...or something....she definitely doesnt like something

Oh shit now. I almost thought about something mildly humorous...before I read this

And that makes sense.....how?

Having allowed enough time to go by so that those who wished to mourn, and honor the memory of Nelson Mandela, might do so, a more informed picture can be provided.

The acclamation for President Mandela is due mountains of praise for his refusal to demand revenge for decades of imprisonment.
That's true.

But in his case, his hagiography reversed Antony's speech: "The evil that men do lives after them, the good is oft interred with their bones."
In this case it is the evil that is buried.

1. "More than 90 heads of state honored Mandela at his memorial service, ... almost NOBODY mentioned the nightmare that is South Africa today: crippling poverty, a collapsed educational system, brutal attacks on white farmers, escalating sexual assaults on little girls, an AIDS epidemic, and on it goes.

2. ...known for being a “political prisoner” for 27 years. But why was he in prison?
... Mandela headed up a terrorist organization that was responsible for thousands of deaths—most of it black-on-black crime. Mandela also had strong ties to communism, an ideology responsible for more death and destruction over the last century than any other political movement.

3. Mandela once said, “Under a Communist Party government, South Africa will become a land of milk and honey. Political, economic and social rights will cease to be enjoyed by whites only. They will be shared equally by whites and non-whites. There will be enough land and houses for all. There will be no unemployment, starvation and disease. Workers will earn decent wages; transport will be cheap and education free.” This empty promise highlights another buried angle of the true Mandela: his FAILURE as a president.

4. ... “His presidential term started with the Shell House shootings, when [African National Congress] militants on the roof of the ANC’s headquarters used AK-47s to gun down Inkatha marchers in the streets of Johannesburg. Mandela simply refused to hand over either the murderers or their weapons, and attempted to justify this wholesale murder. Then, early in his term, the government laid off all the country’s most experienced teachers, a blow from which the school system has never recovered” (National Interest, Dec. 10, 2013).

5..... Mandela once said, “If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don’t care for human beings.” This view did not stop many American leaders from comparing Mandela to Washington, Lincoln and Gandhi.

6. A more accurate comparison would be with Yasser Arafat, the former-terrorist-turned-statesman whom the West enthusiastically embraced. Mandela’s take on Arafat? “[O]ne of the outstanding freedom fighters of this generation, one who gave his entire life to the cause of the Palestinian people.”

7. Today, South Africa is in shambles. It is far more violent than it was under apartheid. It hasn’t gotten better over the past two decades—IT’S GOTTEN MUCH WORSE.

8. In 1980, there were 128,000 commercial farmers in South Africa. Today, there are 40,000. About 200 white farmers have been murdered every year since the end of apartheid in 1994. According to Genocide Watch, 3,000 white farmers have been killed by blacks.

Many of these killings have been unbelievably gruesome: victims disemboweled or dragged to death behind vehicles, mothers raped in front of their children, babies boiled to death in hot water.

9. Twenty whites per day are murdered in South Africa—70,000 since 1994. That murder rate is more than 100 times worse than in London.....

“If you’re shocked that you haven’t heard anything about this, don’t be,” Selwyn Duke wrote at American Thinker on December 16. “It’s even less politically correct to talk about the extermination of whites than that of Christians, who are currently persecuted in many Muslim lands. The SA police often aren’t interested in investigating crimes against whites (especially since they perpetrate some of them), and the Western media were only concerned about reporting on SA whites when they could be demonized.”
https://www.thetrumpet.com/article/11238.24.161.0/the-truth-about-nelson-mandela

Compare the Mandela facts and the Mandela fictions.
Have you ever seen a better example of Leftist revision of history?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_07nPqaR7M]Here We Go - Bud Light Commercial - Super Bowl XLVI - YouTube[/ame]

Having allowed enough time to go by so that those who wished to mourn, and honor the memory of Nelson Mandela, might do so, a more informed picture can be provided.

The acclamation for President Mandela is due mountains of praise for his refusal to demand revenge for decades of imprisonment.
That's true.

But in his case, his hagiography reversed Antony's speech: "The evil that men do lives after them, the good is oft interred with their bones."
In this case it is the evil that is buried.

1. "More than 90 heads of state honored Mandela at his memorial service, ... almost NOBODY mentioned the nightmare that is South Africa today: crippling poverty, a collapsed educational system, brutal attacks on white farmers, escalating sexual assaults on little girls, an AIDS epidemic, and on it goes.

2. ...known for being a “political prisoner” for 27 years. But why was he in prison?
... Mandela headed up a terrorist organization that was responsible for thousands of deaths—most of it black-on-black crime. Mandela also had strong ties to communism, an ideology responsible for more death and destruction over the last century than any other political movement.

3. Mandela once said, “Under a Communist Party government, South Africa will become a land of milk and honey. Political, economic and social rights will cease to be enjoyed by whites only. They will be shared equally by whites and non-whites. There will be enough land and houses for all. There will be no unemployment, starvation and disease. Workers will earn decent wages; transport will be cheap and education free.” This empty promise highlights another buried angle of the true Mandela: his FAILURE as a president.

4. ... “His presidential term started with the Shell House shootings, when [African National Congress] militants on the roof of the ANC’s headquarters used AK-47s to gun down Inkatha marchers in the streets of Johannesburg. Mandela simply refused to hand over either the murderers or their weapons, and attempted to justify this wholesale murder. Then, early in his term, the government laid off all the country’s most experienced teachers, a blow from which the school system has never recovered” (National Interest, Dec. 10, 2013).

5..... Mandela once said, “If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don’t care for human beings.” This view did not stop many American leaders from comparing Mandela to Washington, Lincoln and Gandhi.

6. A more accurate comparison would be with Yasser Arafat, the former-terrorist-turned-statesman whom the West enthusiastically embraced. Mandela’s take on Arafat? “[O]ne of the outstanding freedom fighters of this generation, one who gave his entire life to the cause of the Palestinian people.”

7. Today, South Africa is in shambles. It is far more violent than it was under apartheid. It hasn’t gotten better over the past two decades—IT’S GOTTEN MUCH WORSE.

8. In 1980, there were 128,000 commercial farmers in South Africa. Today, there are 40,000. About 200 white farmers have been murdered every year since the end of apartheid in 1994. According to Genocide Watch, 3,000 white farmers have been killed by blacks.

Many of these killings have been unbelievably gruesome: victims disemboweled or dragged to death behind vehicles, mothers raped in front of their children, babies boiled to death in hot water.

9. Twenty whites per day are murdered in South Africa—70,000 since 1994. That murder rate is more than 100 times worse than in London.....

“If you’re shocked that you haven’t heard anything about this, don’t be,” Selwyn Duke wrote at American Thinker on December 16. “It’s even less politically correct to talk about the extermination of whites than that of Christians, who are currently persecuted in many Muslim lands. The SA police often aren’t interested in investigating crimes against whites (especially since they perpetrate some of them), and the Western media were only concerned about reporting on SA whites when they could be demonized.”
https://www.thetrumpet.com/article/11238.24.161.0/the-truth-about-nelson-mandela

Compare the Mandela facts and the Mandela fictions.
Have you ever seen a better example of Leftist revision of history?

But, he could give a good speech and had a nice smile!

LOL. PC and the rest of the wingnuts will not even be remembered 20 years from now. Mandela's legacy will be like that of Dr. King's. Honored for generations.

I got temp banned for my views on Mandela! The commie is worm food and the world is a better place without the terrorist.

Misdeeds can only be forgiven when an individual apologizes for same.

I don't know that Nelson Mandela ever apologized for the statements and behavior revealed in the OP.

LOL. PC and the rest of the wingnuts will not even be remembered 20 years from now. Mandela's legacy will be like that of Dr. King's. Honored for generations.

So....you believe that Martin Luther King was responsible for the same kind of violent acts and the endorsement of a political philosophy responsible for over 100 million human beings slaughtered?

Really?

I believe I'll chalk that view up to all of your other inaccuracies.

We should never forgive those Democrats!!!!!

You surrendered rather quickly, but it was a smart move on your part.

Probably too late to save your shredded reputation....what there was of one to begin with....but it would help- somewhat- if you tried to stick to the truth in your posts.

The sophomoric 'you gave up, you lose....' identifies you as the jerk you are.

On the other hand, it does explain why you're stumped by anything child-proof.

Last edited:
On one hand the whites been in south Africa for 500 years. Why should they go? but on the other blacks had the majority and deserved the right to be a part of south Africa.

Time to work things out and make the country better.

Probably too late to save your shredded reputation....what there was of one to begin with....but it would help- somewhat- if you tried to stick to the truth in your posts.

Thank you for:

Proving my point.
Providing such a striking example if what it is like to lose.

Thank you for:

Proving my point.

I certainly bow to your expertise as a loser.

No better proof of loser-ship is your resorting to lies.

The explanation for your repetition of falsehoods, though, is hard to trace to your being traumatized by the forest fire in "Bambi".

Thank you for:

Proving my point.

The explanation for your repetition of falsehoods, though, is hard to trace to your being traumatized by the forest fire in "Bambi".

I do not lie, you are delusional, but we have known that for quite some time.

Thank you for:

Proving my point.

"...we..."???

So....you have a tapeworm in addition to the inability to tell the truth?

Any truth to the rumor that your ancestors came to this country looking for bananas?

"...we..."???

Any truth to the rumor that your ancestors came to this country looking for bananas?

The replies get stupider and more childish, an example of a loser who cannot quit.

"...we..."???

The replies get stupider and more childish, an example of a loser who cannot quit.

You're back????
Why?

You must be lonelier than a divorced widow woman.

You cling to me like a limpet to an ocean liner.....and now you even try to copy what I write.

If I threw you a going away party, would you?

Forum List

Back