Mandela effect...what's your take?

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017
This topic seems like it's perfect for the conspiracy forum....except, there are too many people who are experiencing the same phenomenon.

I try to rationalize that people just are misremembering things, but, there are some things that stand out clear as day, and a lot of people recall the exact same things.

The one that stands out to me the most is the star wars one. I clearly remember "luke.....", but it is not so now.

Its perplexing to have a memory you know you know, and many others do as well, but it turns out not to be that way.

I would say it's just people are just mistaken, but there are quite a few people who are in the same boat.

One conspiracy I've heard, while far fetched, but has a mysterious merit is CERN.

Oddly, cern went online in 2008, and it wasn't too long after, people started experiencing this mandela effect.

Yeah I know :cuckoo: or whatever, however, you have to admit that there are very strange things surrounding cern.

Anyway, I thought I would see what others felt about this.

Yeah...I am completely tracking on this. I always think people are dead who are not. Certain packaging...product lines...Jimmy Carter being dead...which he is not...is one of the big ones.

Yeah, there are a few, Mandela, star wars, coca cola, forest gump, Sally field, Berenstein bears, JFK, among others.

It's just too weird

No, it's the flouride in the water, just decalcify the old pineal gland, that'll fix it.

And try to stay in the 432 hz. It's hard, the government made it illegal now, they scramble our brains with the 440hz the way the Nazis did.

Forum List

Back