Mandatory Xolocaust Studies

Should Xolocaust Studies Be Mandatory?

• Total voters
Nah, the Jews are not a race of people and Judaism began with Christianity - not before. Indeed Judaism is a creed made up of many races, Jews from Constantinople converted Pagan Khazars to Judaism in the 8th century and mainly from those people we find over 90% of the 'Jewish' inhabitants of Israel today. East European converted Jews make up over 90% of all Jews in the world, 7 million of 'em in the US alone, 6.5 million in Israel and 250,000 in the UK and another million spread thoughout the rest of the world, even Iran, where there are around 25,000, live side by side with the Persians.

Of course there are Jews and there are Jews, just a few families control the bulk of the world's money supply, the media and mayhem. The three 'M's. Those powerful families escaped being slaughtered, gassed and burned throughout history by simply, controlling events.

I know who my enemy is, the question is; do you?

:eusa_hand:

Nah, the Jews are not a race of people and Judaism began with Christianity - not before. Indeed Judaism is a creed made up of many races, Jews from Constantinople converted Pagan Khazars to Judaism in the 8th century and mainly from those people we find over 90% of the 'Jewish' inhabitants of Israel today. East European converted Jews make up over 90% of all Jews in the world, 7 million of 'em in the US alone, 6.5 million in Israel and 250,000 in the UK and another million spread thoughout the rest of the world, even Iran, where there are around 25,000, live side by side with the Persians.

Of course there are Jews and there are Jews, just a few families control the bulk of the world's money supply, the media and mayhem. The three 'M's. Those powerful families escaped being slaughtered, gassed and burned throughout history by simply, controlling events.

I know who my enemy is, the question is; do you?

:eusa_hand:

You're wrong. You've been feed lies. No one argues that Jesus himself was Jewish.

Those bastards!!!! how dare they educate the kids!!!!!

First, the biggest part of IL is Chicago and they don't educate anyone in Chicago.
Second, as a Suburb of IL boy, I can affirm I learned nothing about the Holocaust. The story is bull shit. Again I started highschool in '92

so your a jew hatin' muslim. the biggest reason muslims hate jews is because the holocaust gets more media attention than you

:rofl:

oh man.. now THAT is rich.

First, the biggest part of IL is Chicago and they don't educate anyone in Chicago.
Second, as a Suburb of IL boy, I can affirm I learned nothing about the Holocaust. The story is bull shit. Again I started highschool in '92

so your a jew hatin' muslim. the biggest reason muslims hate jews is because the holocaust gets more media attention than you

:rofl:

oh man.. now THAT is rich.

Oh crap, I just saw this.

That should be the POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2:

There was NO holocaust, it is a Jewish lie.

You do know that virtually everybody that reads and hears this nonsense immediately disregards you and your views as insane, right? The only ones who want to believe you are fellow racists, Muslim terrorists and the severely, mentally ill. :cuckoo:

So, which are you?

A) Racist
B) Muslim Terrorist
C) Raving Lunatic
D) All of the above

I'm guessing D.

I go with E) Ignorant Troll

It is you who has been lied to my friend. Jesus was a 'Judean', not a Jew. Theology, history and science support the fact that no one person during the lifetime of the Christ was known as a Jew. To try to prove otherwise is futile.

GHook is clearly Jewish, or at least a Zionist, which you'd know if you actually read the thread.

Or if you read any of my posts!

Band of Brothers was written, produced, and directed by the Jew media. How can it possibly be deemed an honest depiction of WWII?

Band of Brothers was produced and directed by Tom Hanks (a Catholic who is married to Rita Wilson who had a Muslim father). Sorry but your conspiracy is like you a failure!

Those bastards!!!! how dare they educate the kids!!!!!

Interesting you call me a racist, but you have a signature comparing having Obama transform into the devil. Bashing Obama doesn't make you a racist, heck I do a lot of it. But trying to infer Obama is the devil vaults you to the class of a racist! So congrats!

It is you who has been lied to my friend. Jesus was a 'Judean', not a Jew. Theology, history and science support the fact that no one person during the lifetime of the Christ was known as a Jew. To try to prove otherwise is futile.

he'd have been called a hebrew or israelite, i believe.

but...

The word-of-God definition for the word "Jew" in the King James Version of the Christian Bible is "Judean". A Judean was one who was born in the ancient independent and separate kingdom of Judea, a person loyal to the king of Judea, an inhabitant of the kingdom of Judea, and/or one having citizenship rights in the kingdom of Judea.

In the Christian Bible, a Jew, or Judean, is not defined as someone "in the tribe of Judah". Paul stated that he was a Jew, a Judean (Acts 22:3). Paul also stated that he was of the tribe of Benjamin (Philippians 3:5). A Jew, or Judean, could have been from any tribe.

The title, that Pilate wrote, which was put on the cross, and which was written in Latin, stated "Iesus Nazarenus rex Iudaeorum" (John 19:19, Latin Vulgate). This translates into English as "Jesus the Nazarene King of the Judeans".

2 Kings 16:5-7 indicates that the northern kingdom of Israel was at war with the southern kingdom of Judea before 732 B.C., before the northern kingdom of Israel was taken into Assyrian captivity in 722 B.C..

A Jew Is A Judean

he'd have been called a hebrew or israelite, i believe.

but...

The word-of-God definition for the word "Jew" in the King James Version of the Christian Bible is "Judean". A Judean was one who was born in the ancient independent and separate kingdom of Judea, a person loyal to the king of Judea, an inhabitant of the kingdom of Judea, and/or one having citizenship rights in the kingdom of Judea.

In the Christian Bible, a Jew, or Judean, is not defined as someone "in the tribe of Judah". Paul stated that he was a Jew, a Judean (Acts 22:3). Paul also stated that he was of the tribe of Benjamin (Philippians 3:5). A Jew, or Judean, could have been from any tribe.

The title, that Pilate wrote, which was put on the cross, and which was written in Latin, stated "Iesus Nazarenus rex Iudaeorum" (John 19:19, Latin Vulgate). This translates into English as "Jesus the Nazarene King of the Judeans".

2 Kings 16:5-7 indicates that the northern kingdom of Israel was at war with the southern kingdom of Judea before 732 B.C., before the northern kingdom of Israel was taken into Assyrian captivity in 722 B.C..

A Jew Is A Judean

So when exactly did Judeans become Jews?

I don't see what the problem is. We teach about slavery too. Both are worth learning about in order to keep from letting anything similar happen in the future.

Works like a charm ... well ... as long as you omit Cambodia, Rhodesia, Sudan ... to name a few.

And how well were the people of Cambodia, Rhodesia and Sudan taught history?

I think you have struck the answer there.

Who does not know history is doomed to repeat it.

We in Illinois are luckier than others.:cuckoo: We have Xolocdaust studies mandated by our state.:eusa_whistle:

Abstract
The state of Illinois was the first state to mandate the teaching of the Holocaust in 1990. This article reports the results of a study of Holocaust education practices at the high school level. At present, it represents the largest study of Holocaust education practices ever conducted in the United States.

The complete article can be found at:
The State of Holocaust Education in Illinois - by Jeffrey Ellison & John Pisapia

Teaching of history offends you? Move to another planet :lol:

Gee, some how mandatory and teaching are the same in PP's world. The Greek word Xolocaust meant a burned offering and not "The mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime from 1941 until 1945"

The word "Xolocaust" was seized by the Zionists to propagate a guilt and foment support for the Zionist state AFTER their heroic victory in 1967. You see....Finklestein got it right!

Genocide was a word once used to describe this event. It is an event along with a long list of other events that fit this category.:eusa_shhh:

Teaching math is mandated by your state also :lol:

Seriously you are trying to make an issue out of something that is a non-issue.

If you have a problem with it join the PTA and get the cirriculum changed...thats the American thing to do.

I don't see what the problem is. We teach about slavery too. Both are worth learning about in order to keep from letting anything similar happen in the future.

Works like a charm ... well ... as long as you omit Cambodia, Rhodesia, Sudan ... to name a few.

I have no problem including all those examples. Indeed, it should be taught that the history of human atrocity doesn't end with jews in the holocaust.

I have no problem including all those examples. Indeed, it should be taught that the history of human atrocity doesn't end with jews in the holocaust.

Like how many texts back in the day included the American Indians side of the story.

Students need to learn about man's inhumanity to man, in all parts of the world.

Forum List

Back