Mandatory vaccines for kids in California: no personal or religious exemptions

I'm never sure if you're being sarcastic or genuine. The flu shot doesn't give you the flu, in my opinion.

The flue shot, quite literally, gives you flu. Like all other vaccines, that's how it works. Get a little bit of flu to cause your body to generate an immune response. The results (i.e. the side effects, which end up affecting most recipients) are "flu like symptoms." In other words, you come down flu. Death is a possible side effects of the flu shot.

No one
California Legislature passes mandatory vaccination bill - LA Times

About time. Your child has no constitutional right to threaten mine at school because you are to lazy or too uninformed to know the truth. Keep them home, home school them, or get them vaccinated.

End of story.
Good. One does not have the right to expose the children of other families to another's filth.
The alternative is, if parents object to vaccinating their kids, home school them..Case closed.
Last year, California had a major measles outbreak. The illness was tracked to the kids of illegals who have flooded that State.
no it wasnt....it was traced to a tour group from the Philippines who were staying at the motel in Dec at Christmas time...measles are common in the Philippines...
No one can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the children of illegals who are not vaccinated do not carry diseases that for decades have been all but eradicated.
Bottom line. Unless one is subject to the same precautions as others who are here legally, they must be considered as possible carriers.

Not any m
I'm never sure if you're being sarcastic or genuine. The flu shot doesn't give you the flu, in my opinion.

The flue shot, quite literally, gives you flu. Like all other vaccines, that's how it works. Get a little bit of flu to cause your body to generate an immune response. The results (i.e. the side effects, which end up affecting most recipients) are "flu like symptoms." In other words, you come down flu. Death is a possible side effects of the flu shot.
That is no longer true. Misconceptions about Seasonal Flu and Flu Vaccines Seasonal Influenza Flu CDC

That is the answer. A few people can't endanger everyone else because of their religious beliefs. Keep your kids home and home school them.

WTF when did this even become a thing. This is what you get from the right-wing 'science is against us' mentality.

If science is against you then stop using doctors when you are ill. They use a mountain of science to save you.
The anti vaccination thing crosses racial, religious and cultural lines...
Cut the crap
and here in California some of the biggest backers of the Anti-Vaccination movement are wealthy liberals who live along the coast...
BINGO...

No one

About time. Your child has no constitutional right to threaten mine at school because you are to lazy or too uninformed to know the truth. Keep them home, home school them, or get them vaccinated.

End of story.
Good. One does not have the right to expose the children of other families to another's filth.
The alternative is, if parents object to vaccinating their kids, home school them..Case closed.
Last year, California had a major measles outbreak. The illness was tracked to the kids of illegals who have flooded that State.
no it wasnt....it was traced to a tour group from the Philippines who were staying at the motel in Dec at Christmas time...measles are common in the Philippines...
No one can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the children of illegals who are not vaccinated do not carry diseases that for decades have been all but eradicated.
Bottom line. Unless one is subject to the same precautions as others who are here legally, they must be considered as possible carriers.
The schools have the same requirements for all kids, and most coming here are from nations with better vaccination rates than we have you damn fool.

And they don't carry any weight in the debate there.

They can home school their progeny.

And the shot only works if they guessed right about the virus many months in advance.

The flu shot saves thousands of lives for every death it may cause.

No one

End of story.
spoon they traced it to a tour group,no illegals involved with this particular breakout....maybe some others but not this one...

No one

End of story.
spoon they traced it to a tour group,no illegals involved with this particular breakout....maybe some others but not this one...
Understood. I am referring to the broader picture

No one

End of story.
Understood. I am referring to the broader picture
:thup:

Forum List

Back