Mandatory primary education in the world

SkyscrapersUS

Rookie
Sep 2, 2023
Primary school is compulsory from childhood in almost all countries of the world.

Children are systematically educated from the age of 7, and that is only good when a certain country is at war.

To make it easier to understand an example, an American resident says: "If I were the president of America, primary education would be mandatory for children from the age of 7 during the war, and when there is no war primary education would be mandatory for adults only, I think it is smarter and wiser that way." .

The countries of the world are connected by internet and telephone, this means that it is not wise to go to war, and this means that it is not good to send children of 7 years old to school.

Why would certain countries connect via the Internet or telephone if they go to war with each other in the future ?

The idea to move the compulsory primary school in all countries of the world to some other age group, for example from the age of 18 that primary school is compulsory or that it is compulsory from the time of marriage.

i suppose my western indoctrination with the prussian model makes this seems too backward a proposition.

i suppose it would depend on what's going on at home.

of course, the idea that society should defy "what's going on at home" has built in biases as well.

I admit.

Primary school is compulsory from childhood in almost all countries of the world.

Children are systematically educated from the age of 7, and that is only good when a certain country is at war.

To make it easier to understand an example, an American resident says: "If I were the president of America, primary education would be mandatory for children from the age of 7 during the war, and when there is no war primary education would be mandatory for adults only, I think it is smarter and wiser that way." .

The countries of the world are connected by internet and telephone, this means that it is not wise to go to war, and this means that it is not good to send children of 7 years old to school.

Why would certain countries connect via the Internet or telephone if they go to war with each other in the future ?

The idea to move the compulsory primary school in all countries of the world to some other age group, for example from the age of 18 that primary school is compulsory or that it is compulsory from the time of marriage.
Huh?

If if the countries of the world are connected by internet and telephone, then it is a signal that they do not want to go to war. And if we don't want to go to war, then there is no sense and logic that basic education is mandatory from the age of 7, because it is an education system intended for war and not for peace.

If if the countries of the world are connected by internet and telephone, then it is a signal that they do not want to go to war. And if we don't want to go to war, then there is no sense and logic that basic education is mandatory from the age of 7, because it is an education system intended for war and not for peace.
an example for easier understanding, an American resident says: "If I were the president of the United States and wanted to go to war with a certain country, I would first cut off the Internet and telephone connection with that country before the war, and then I would go to war with them after that."

Another example, the war between Russia and Ukraine, it would have been correct from Russia if they had cut off the internet and telephone connection with Ukraine before the war, and then started the war with them.

Last edited:
Another example, the war between Russia and Ukraine, it would have been correct from Russia if they had cut off the internet and telephone connection before the war, and then started the war with them.
but it would be fun to be watching live streams of your victims as they writhe in agony.

Forum List

Back