Mandatory prerequisites of Moshiach failed by Jesus

Picaro,
take into account the church has admited on numerous occasions that none of the gospels wrre written by those apostles named after them.
It's easy to see when you know the errors could not be from a Jew who would know Hebrew words and genders of usage as well as commentary of what they were reading. Matthew would have known Micah 5 could not be about a town (wrong gender usage to be a place) and would have known the context is a lineage and that Bethlehem Ephratah was a person and not a town, Bethlehem son or grandson of Ephratah.
ONLY A DECIEVER not knowledgable of Hebrew would ignore the name or not know the name Ephratah in
Micah 5 so Matthew was not the writer, no Jews wrote Matthew, no educated person, no honest person wrote it when plagiarizing Micah 5 and creating the Bethlehem birth scam. In Fact Matthew could be from the 100 Bc era figure or shared with that figure since one of his followers had that name but none of the other christs have record of such follower.

By posting in this thread I didn't mean to imply that I was taking you or your crank posts seriously. Sorry if my post led you to believe that; I was just posting some historical info for the Peanut Gallery.

Jewish genealogies are themselves suspect, and most were likely forged or fictionalized because of the conflicts and politics surrounding the return of the Babylonian exiles and the need to reconcile the Jerusalem Talmud with the Babylonian Talmud with each other's Patriarchs' 'legitimacy'; the genealogies of Jewish priests were very important in those days, for reasons of racial purity among others, and some prominent families would have been seriously embarrassed and suffer a loss of status and power. In the New Testament John's is the most accurate for post-exile times, but Matthew used a less reliable and flawed source than John did, and John is also better than some of those in Chronicles as well re the historical record. Some attribute the errors in Matthew's to errors or falsehoods in the original Semitic texts he used, others to mistranslations of names into Greek. In any case, most Jewish genealogies written since pre-Exilic times can be considered suspect, so aren't going to resolve anything.
What a bunch of meaningless horseshit.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Jewish genealogies are themselves suspect, and most were likely forged or fictionalized because of the conflicts and politics surrounding the return of the Babylonian exiles and the need to reconcile the Jerusalem Talmud with the Babylonian Talmud with each other's Patriarchs' 'legitimacy'; the genealogies of Jewish priests were very important in those days, for reasons of racial purity among others, and some prominent families would have been seriously embarrassed and suffer a loss of status and power. In the New Testament John's is the most accurate for post-exile times, but Matthew used a less reliable and flawed source than John did, and John is also better than some of those in Chronicles as well re the historical record. Some attribute the errors in Matthew's to errors or falsehoods in the original Semitic texts he used, others to mistranslations of names into Greek. In any case, most Jewish genealogies written since pre-Exilic times can be considered suspect, so aren't going to resolve anything.

Confusing my post with your usual fare, obviously.

not smart leaving your information as a signature

Hmmmmm???

Hmmmmm???

phone and service company can make it eaiser to trace your activity.

Hmmmmm???

Paranoia.

Hmmmmm???

Paranoia.

I've seen how easy people with just a bit of know how gain access to the most sensitive information.

so please list the NON-mandatory prerequisites?

Many prerequisites expose the placement scams because the scamers placing Jesus into everything didn't understand the prophecy they missplaced and butchered the fulfilment expected for that which they thought it meant.
Prerequisites like help ushering in the messiah age, not hands on alone doing these things. Like:
fixing the bent (those of path) so the deceivers thought this meant healing a crippled person.
removing the veil (in Isaiah)so people can see(reality/truth), so they thought it meant Curing the literal blind.
Yes the messiah age would see the repair of the world and that means things like curing disabilities with things like stem cell advances (that which Christians have opposed) and not by a single mans hands nor magic wand.
The time will be when we go to and fro gathering info (internet) Dan 12:1-4 (computer) is ironically in the Bible code at that chapter if there is any doubt and happens to be the only tool capable of such complex codes.
Even many Christians knew they weren't in the messiah age as Thomas declared it was when you saw body parts created (3d printers)
and exchanged including using animal parts, and gender exchanges like woman becoming men and vice versa...Chaz Bono and Bruce Jenner says we are in that messiah age now.

it's sad, the way people don't even undertand English. Mandatory and prerequisite mean the same thing, dude. So you're saying "gotta have the gotta have". Makes you look ignorant.

New Topics

Forum List

Back