Mandatory Nationwide E-Verify

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
What would the Legal Workforce Act do?

•Require 100% of businesses to use E-Verify for all employers within 2 years
•Require all federal, state, and local agencies, businesses that contract with the federal or state government, and businesses with more than 10,000 employees to begin using E-Verify within 6 months
•Require federal, state, and local agencies to run its entire workforce through E-Verify
•Allow private business to check all current employees through E-Verify
•Increase employer penalties and fines for knowingly hiring illegal-alien workers
•Require the Social Security Admnistration to send no-match letters to employers if a current employee's name and social security number don't match in their system
•Require the Social Security Administration to notify owners of a Social Security number if their number is used multiple times
•Allows states to use their authority over business licensing to penalize businesses that don't use E-Verify

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...sors-chairman-smiths-legal-workforce-act.html

bannertimetosecureamerc.jpg

-

It has become necessary and important.

It is not just illegals who are playing the system. I imagine there are thousands of deadbeat dads working under aliases while their children go without shoes. Checking numbers should have been done years ago.

i've never seen children go without shoes.

what i HAVE seen is men sleeping on people's couches because some court is taking the majority of their check.

•Require all federal, state, and local agencies, businesses that contract with the federal or state government, and businesses with more than 10,000 employees to begin using E-Verify within 6 months
•Require federal, state, and local agencies to run its entire workforce through E-Verify
•Increase employer penalties and fines for knowingly hiring illegal-alien workers
•Require the Social Security Admnistration to send no-match letters to employers if a current employee's name and social security number don't match in their system
•Require the Social Security Administration to notify owners of a Social Security number if their number is used multiple times
•Allows states to use their authority over business licensing to penalize businesses that don't use E-Verify

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...sors-chairman-smiths-legal-workforce-act.html

-

More government is not the solution. More rules and regulations for all law abiding citizens is not the solution. More taxation at gunpoint is not the solution. Expanding the bureaucracy is not the solution.

The solution is to stop making it worthwhile for them to come here. Stop giving them foodstamps, children to. Stop providing free education to them. Stop subsidizing college degree's. Not American? No welfare. The solution to jobs going to America is to enforce the laws already in place. Construction company's know if a mexican they hire is illegal or not, they dont care. The benefits outweigh the risk.

Stop expanding government. Just stop.

-

More government is not the solution. More rules and regulations for all law abiding citizens is not the solution. More taxation at gunpoint is not the solution. Expanding the bureaucracy is not the solution.

The solution is to stop making it worthwhile for them to come here. Stop giving them foodstamps, children to. Stop providing free education to them. Stop subsidizing college degree's. Not American? No welfare. The solution to jobs going to America is to enforce the laws already in place. Construction company's know if a mexican they hire is illegal or not, they dont care. The benefits outweigh the risk.

Stop expanding government. Just stop.

They do? Please explain HOW they know?

If you want to solve the illegal immigration problem in this country, you eliminate the incentive for them to come here, namely jobs. How you do that is by throwing employers who hire illegals in prison. If no one will hire them, for fear of going to prison, then there is no reason for them to come here. Problem solved.

If you want to solve the illegal immigration problem in this country, you eliminate the incentive for them to come here, namely jobs. How you do that is by throwing employers who hire illegals in prison. If no one will hire them, for fear of going to prison, then there is no reason for them to come here. Problem solved.

No.. you eliminate the incentive on all sides and ENFORCE THE FUCKING LAW against both the illegal criminal aliens and those that would employ them

No.. you eliminate the incentive on all sides and ENFORCE THE FUCKING LAW against both the illegal criminal aliens and those that would employ them

Isn't it mandatory enough anyway?

All employers, by law, must complete Form I-9. E-Verify is closely linked to Form I-9, but participation in E-Verify is voluntary for most employers. After an employee is hired to work for pay, the employee and employer complete Form I-9. After an employee begins work for pay, the employer enters the information from Form I-9 into E-Verify. E-Verify then compares that information against millions of government records and returns a result.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-Verify

Anyone opposed to stopping illegals from taking jobs from Americans within our border prove they hate this country and want chaos to bring the entire country down.

There is no excuse to accept some illegal working for less than minimum wage in some meat processing plant in say Iowa when unemployed Americans live in that area.

papers.jpeg
Show me your papers

It would be easy to misinterpret what I'm saying here

I can't bear the thought of the fed checking up on people!

I believe the fed must secure our borders - I further believe that the States, Counties, and municipalities should, whenever they encounter a person doing something wrong, check the citizenship status of the subject, detain them and them over to the fed if their status is in question.

The fed should deport them as quickly as applicable.

How about the incentive to have children born here or give them a good education? Many immigrants are good parents. THAT'S THE GOLDEN TICKET. Should we eliminate that? :confused:

Forum List

Back