Mandatory E-Verify Will Cripple America’s Economy

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Mandatory E-Verify Will Cripple America’s Economy
Mandatory E-Verify Will Cripple America

Of course that is what Connie Choi staff attorney for the Asian Pacific American Legal Center would be expected to say.

I am in a facility, rehab once agains with an MS excerbations and it now uses the E-Verity system and I see a big turnover in the staff but is it still working as usually. They are now hiring only legal workers and there are plenty of legal workers.

It is opposed by pro illegal aliens because it put illegal aliens our of work.
It is better then asking for legal status document during a traffic stop. GO AFTER BUSINESS THAT HIRE ILLEGAL ALIENS IS MORE EFFECTIVVE. AND DOJ CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Congress Introduces Two Mandatory E-Verify Bills
Posted on June 20, 2011 by Immigration/Global Migration Group

The same day a mandatory E-Verify bill was introduced in the House of Representatives, Sen. Charles Grassley (R-IA) introduced the Accountability Through Electronic Verification Act (S. 1196) in the Senate. Like the House employment immigration bill, the Senate version would require all employers to use the E-Verify electronic employment verification system, increase employer penalties for violations of immigration law, and eliminate the current Form I-9 process. The Senate bill, however, would also require a shorter implementation timeframe for using E-Verify and expand its use, among other differences. To learn more about the bills and their implications for employers, please continue reading at Littler's Washington D.C. Employment Law Update.

Global Immigration Counsel : Immigration Lawyer & Attorney : Littler Mendelson Law Firm : Permanent Residence, Labor Certification : Global Immigration Counsel

A bill has already pass for government agencies to use E-Verify.
There more than one way to fight illegal immigration other then ask for documents during a traffic violation.

Forum List

Back