Mancow gets Waterboarded!

Answer the question or we have nothing to discuss.

yea, I kinda figured you'd balk if you had to walk a mile in shoes other than your martyrs of 9/11....

You want justice for 9/11 you'd better be ready for justice in the Iraq war. Their deaths are no less applicable to JUSTICE than ours are. Now go hide in the BUSHES some more, bitch.
Since you won't answer the question I'm going to assume you value the rights of terrorists above the rights of our citizens.

I value the rights of all human beings regardless of their national affiliation. Now, are you going to continue to assume that every dead iraqi was a terrorist and no more deserving of THEIR fate than those who died on 9/11? Or, more likely, are you going to sit there and continue to be a bitch? After all, your pussy probably won't allow you to admit which of us, The Us or Iraq, had a larger civilian death count, eh puss? Please, beg for justice, motherfucker.

yea, I kinda figured you'd balk if you had to walk a mile in shoes other than your martyrs of 9/11....

You want justice for 9/11 you'd better be ready for justice in the Iraq war. Their deaths are no less applicable to JUSTICE than ours are. Now go hide in the BUSHES some more, bitch.
Since you won't answer the question I'm going to assume you value the rights of terrorists above the rights of our citizens.

I value the rights of all human beings regardless of their national affiliation. Now, are you going to continue to assume that every dead iraqi was a terrorist and no more deserving of THEIR fate than those who died on 9/11? Or, more likely, are you going to sit there and continue to be a bitch? After all, your pussy probably won't allow you to admit which of us, The Us or Iraq, had a larger civilian death count, eh puss? Please, beg for justice, motherfucker.
But when the choice comes between American lives and the discomfort of terrorists, where do you stand?

For the rights of Americans or the terrorists?

But when the choice comes between American lives and the discomfort of terrorists, where do you stand?

False dichotomy. But nice try there.

Wrong. Khalid Sheik Muhammad made it clear to CIA interrogators that he knew about an impending attack with the ominous statement "you shall soon know".

Now, if you were President would you

A) Let KSM keep his peace and watch the Library Tower get attacked.

or

B) Water board KSM to gain knowledge of the attack and stop it.

If you answer A, you value the "rights" of terrorists more than Americans.

If you answer B, you the rights of Americans more than terrorists.

Nice try.

Wrong. Khalid Sheik Muhammad made it clear to CIA interrogators that he knew about an impending attack with the ominous statement "you shall soon know".

or

Nice try.

Well, considering we could let KSM "keep his peace" and the Library Tower wouldn't get attacked since the attack was foiled more than a year before KSM was captured, I think I'd pick C) Let KSM keep his peace and watch nothing happen.

or

Nice try.

Well, considering we could let KSM "keep his peace" and the Library Tower wouldn't get attacked since the attack was foiled more than a year before KSM was captured, I think I'd pick C) Let KSM keep his peace and watch nothing happen.
Ah, so ABC's Brian Ross "facts" were wrong! Thanks.

No matter, here's the complete list.

List of confessions

All of these plots can also be referred to as 'Second Oplan Bojinka'.

* The February 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center in New York City
* A failed "shoe bomber" operation
* The October 2002 attack in Kuwait
* The nightclub bombing in Bali, Indonesia
* A plan for a "second wave" of attacks on major U.S. landmarks after the 9/11 attacks, including the Library Tower in Los Angeles, the Sears Tower in Chicago, the Plaza Bank Building in Seattle and the Empire State Building in New York
* Plots to attack oil tankers and U.S. naval ships in the Straits of Hormuz, the Straits of Gibraltar and in Singapore
* A plan to blow up the Panama Canal
* Plans to assassinate Jimmy Carter
* A plot to blow up suspension bridges in New York City
* A plan to destroy the Sears Tower in Chicago with burning fuel trucks
* Plans to "destroy" Heathrow Airport, Canary Wharf and Big Ben in London
* A planned attack on "many" nightclubs in Thailand
* A plot targeting the New York Stock Exchange and other U.S. financial targets
* A plan to destroy buildings in Eilat, Israel
* Plans to destroy U.S. embassies in Indonesia, Australia and Japan in 2002.
* Plots to destroy Israeli embassies in India, Azerbaijan, the Philippines and Australia
* Surveying and financing an attack on an Israeli El-Al flight from Bangkok
* Sending several "mujahideen" into Israel to survey "strategic targets" with the intention of attacking them
* The November 2002 suicide bombing of a hotel in Mombasa, Kenya
* The failed attempt to shoot down an Israeli passenger jet leaving Mombasa airport in Kenya
* Plans to attack U.S. targets in South Korea
* Providing financial support for a plan to attack U.S., British and Jewish targets in Turkey
* Surveillance of U.S. nuclear power plants in order to attack them
* A plot to attack NATO's headquarters in Europe
* Planning and surveillance in a 1995 plan (the "Bojinka Operation") to bomb 12 American passenger jets
* The planned assassination attempt against then-U.S. President Bill Clinton during a mid-1990s trip to the Philippines.
* "Shared responsibility" for a plot to kill Pope John Paul II
* Plans to assassinate Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf
* An attempt to attack a U.S. oil company in Sumatra, Indonesia, "owned by the Jewish former [U.S.] Secretary of State Henry Kissinger"
* The beheading of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl

Source: BBC[69]

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And we can always talk about Abu-Zabaydah.

Coming in From the Cold: CIA Spy Calls Waterboarding Necessary But Torture - ABC News

Yes, we prosecuted the Japanese for waterboarding Americans in WW2.

You might want to check out a little history about the Japanese and the torture they dreamed up. Their version of waterboarding was fatal a lot of the time, especially when they used salt water to pump into the stomach to the point of distention. They then punched the torturee in his giant water filled stomach, sometimes bursting it.......... that's torture and many times murder..

Agreed.

As long as our torture isn't as bad as the Japanese or Hitler, I'm all on board with you bush-loving, torture-excusing conservatives.

Waterboard away!

Jump to ridiculous conclusions much? There are varying degrees of torture, forcing me to listen to a side of an album by Bruce Springsteen would be torture to me while it would be tone deaf bliss for Jillian. Having a dick stuck up your ass might be wonderful to you but most normal people would find it torture. Equating what was done to 3 asshole terrorist to obtain information to prevent the deaths of many, with the barbaric garbage that the Japanese and Germans did to POWs and innocent people during WW2, you and the Democrat bullshitters prove yourselves to be dumbasses.

I stand on the moral highground and remember what it is that separates us from them. But hey, Uday, a faster soccer team is only a bamboo flogging on the soles away! Seriously, you are no different than Mohammed Atta save he flew a plane and you sit behind a computer.

You might want to check out a little history about the Japanese and the torture they dreamed up. Their version of waterboarding was fatal a lot of the time, especially when they used salt water to pump into the stomach to the point of distention. They then punched the torturee in his giant water filled stomach, sometimes bursting it.......... that's torture and many times murder..

Agreed.

As long as our torture isn't as bad as the Japanese or Hitler, I'm all on board with you bush-loving, torture-excusing conservatives.

Waterboard away!

Jump to ridiculous conclusions much? There are varying degrees of torture, forcing me to listen to a side of an album by Bruce Springsteen would be torture to me while it would be tone deaf bliss for Jillian. Having a dick stuck up your ass might be wonderful to you but most normal people would find it torture. Equating what was done to 3 asshole terrorist to obtain information to prevent the deaths of many, with the barbaric garbage that the Japanese and Germans did to POWs and innocent people during WW2, you and the Democrat bullshitters prove yourselves to be dumbasses.

HA! "varying degrees of torture" :rofl:

ooook, buddy.. I bet I could waterboard you into reneging on that statement... Mancow found out the hard way.. are you man enough to taste your own conviction?

Agreed.

Waterboard away!

ooook, buddy.. I bet I could waterboard you into reneging on that statement... Mancow found out the hard way.. are you man enough to taste your own conviction?

I haven't killed anyone, you have no reason to try to extract information from me, why do you clowns on the left have a problem with waterboarding terrorist but are more than happy to waterboard people that disagree with you....... interesting how hypocritical you are. Kind of how you have a problem with killing a fuck that has been judged guilty of heinous crimes but are more than happy to kill an innocent child that could live outside the womb...... you people are sick!

I haven't killed anyone, you have no reason to try to extract information from me, why do you clowns on the left have a problem with waterboarding terrorist but are more than happy to waterboard people that disagree with you....... interesting how hypocritical you are. Kind of how you have a problem with killing a fuck that has been judged guilty of heinous crimes but are more than happy to kill an innocent child that could live outside the womb...... you people are sick!

I don't know that you haven't killed anyone. You may very well be the guy who shot Kennedy on the grassy Knoll. Do you think I can't use waterboarding to make you confess to assassinating John F Kennedy?

I agree with waterboarding those who don't believe it is torture. Terrorists already know it's torture. Which is funny because the line between you and them is razor thin.

ps, you stupid bastard... you hilariously picked the wrong guy to cry about abortions at. But, that pretty much illustrates how important evidence and facts are to people like you.

:rofl:

I stand on the moral highground and remember what it is that separates us from them. But hey, Uday, a faster soccer team is only a bamboo flogging on the soles away! Seriously, you are no different than Mohammed Atta save he flew a plane and you sit behind a computer.
So the moral high ground is to stand idly by while Americans get killed?

So the moral high ground is to stand idly by while Americans get killed?

If that is what it takes to maintain our moral superiority, yes. Sorry, I'm just not the "nuke em all because they may or may not be a threat" sorta guy. You can go ahead and stand over there in the genocidal maniac line if you don't feel comfy standing buy Americans who refuse to sink to the level of Uday Heusein though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back