Mancow gets Waterboarded!

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
Conservative radio hosts gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before saying its torture...

Chicago radio host Erich "Mancow" Muller decided he'd get himself waterboarded to prove the technique wasn't torture.

It didn't turn out that way. "Mancow," in fact, lasted just six or seven seconds before crying foul. Apparently, the experience went pretty badly -- "Witnesses said Muller thrashed on the table, and even instantly threw the toy cow he was holding as his emergency tool to signify when he wanted the experiment to stop," according to NBC Chicago.

"The average person can take this for 14 seconds," Marine Sergeant Clay South told his audience before he was waterboarded on air. "He's going to wiggle, he's going to scream, he's going to wish he never did this."

Mancow was set on a 7-foot long table with his legs elevated and his feet tied.

"I wanted to prove it wasn't torture," Mancow said. "They cut off our heads, we put water on their face...I got voted to do this but I really thought 'I'm going to laugh this off.' "

The upshot? "It is way worse than I thought it would be, and that's no joke," Mancow told listeners. "It is such an odd feeling to have water poured down your nose with your head back...It was instantaneous...and I don't want to say this: absolutely torture."

"Absolutely. I mean that's drowning," he added later. "It is the feeling of drowning."

"If I knew it was gonna be this bad, I would not have done it," he said.

The 42-year-old radio host is no stranger to controversy. In 2005, he was maligned for saying that then-Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean was "vile," "bloodthirsty," "evil" and "should be kicked out of America."

The Raw Story » Conservative radio hosts gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before saying its torture

When ya gonna start the investigations to find all those troops and officers involved in SEER training over the years? They all broke the law and need to be prosecuted.

lol, I think it was Jesse Ventura that told Hannity, to give him a few seconds and a waterboard and he'll have him confessing to the Sharon Tate murders. Mancow gets kudos for at least following through and then manning up to it by saying it's torture.imho

yea, i'll give Mancow props for having bigger balls than sean hannity. And, being honest after he discovered what Hannity is too much of a pussy to find out.

When ya gonna start the investigations to find all those troops and officers involved in SEER training over the years? They all broke the law and need to be prosecuted.
pssst....I hear they are having a sale on brains at Walmart this weekend. You might want to take a look, retard.

It's like sex. If it is consensual it isn't illegal. If it isn't it is rape.

RETARD!

pssst....I hear they are having a sale on brains at Walmart this weekend. You might want to take a look, retard.

RETARD!

That is probably the wisest thing i've ever seen you post, Ravir. kudos to you. Have a great weekend!

Nice. You can't just admit that perhaps those against torture, er, I mean, "enhanced interrogation techniques" have a point so instead you make a pathetic attempt at swerving the argument at SEER training which is completely different than being waterboarded 83 times in one month. If you think that argument has any credibility at all then you really need to stop thinking completely before you hurt someone, most likely yourself. If you don't think that, then why be so disingenuous? Where's your integrity?

Sorry, Gunny. That's just fuckin' bullshit, and for a former Marine, I'm really disappointed. I think you just hate those "ragheads" and you might just be an nationalistic, muslim-hating, ethno-centric, mysanthropic, sadistic ex-military guy with a macho-attitude and a lack of human compassion. Jesus might love you, but probably not that much.

RETARD!

except it isn't if you don't do it you are out.......

RETARD!

I don't understand what you are trying to say.

RETARD!

I don't understand what you are trying to say.

As a SEER, if you don't get waterboarded, your ass is out of SEER training.

RETARD!

Then you either don't sign the dotted line for an MOS or AFSC that requires SEER training or you wash out.

RETARD!

Wrong, if I agree to let you shoot me and eat my decomposing body, is that legal too? The ACT of torture is illegal. There is no " well golly, I don't mind" card on it.

RETARD!

I don't think its an act ravi.

I think he really is this dumb

RETARD!

Wrong, if I agree to let you shoot me and eat my decomposing body, is that legal too? The ACT of torture is illegal. There is no " well golly, I don't mind" card on it.

Not every illegal act gets prosecuted. The dead can't answer an officer when he asks "do you want to press charges."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back