Manafort’s Judge Is Under Federal Protection After Wave Of Threats

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I'm sure all those Trump supporters are doing this, those vile bastards....sarcasm now off!

Judge T.S. Ellis III revealed in open court Friday that he has received death threats relating to his presiding over Paul Manafort’s trial for bank and tax fraud at a federal court in Alexandria, Virginia.

The judge has since retained the protection of the U.S. Marshals Service.

“I have the marshal’s protection,” Ellis said. “I don’t even go to the hotel alone. I won’t even reveal the name of the hotel.”

“I had no idea this case excited this emotion in the public,” he added.

Wonder what happens if Manafort is found not guilty.....heads in here will explode... but even better, he is found guilty and Trump pardons him....Oh lord, so much fun!

The left would end our court system along with our political systems.

That's one of the indications we are at war.

I'm sure all those Trump supporters are doing this, those vile bastards....sarcasm now off!

Judge T.S. Ellis III revealed in open court Friday that he has received death threats relating to his presiding over Paul Manafort’s trial for bank and tax fraud at a federal court in Alexandria, Virginia.

The judge has since retained the protection of the U.S. Marshals Service.

“I have the marshal’s protection,” Ellis said. “I don’t even go to the hotel alone. I won’t even reveal the name of the hotel.”

“I had no idea this case excited this emotion in the public,” he added.

Wonder what happens if Manafort is found not guilty.....heads in here will explode... but even better, he is found guilty and Trump pardons him....Oh lord, so much fun!
Probably Russian agents threatening him because Oleg Deripaska wants his $10 million.

Us Trump supporters have a little surprise for the judge ifin he guilties our boy Manafort. Say hello to my lil fren!
MUHAHAHAHA
Killer.jpg

Yep, anyone who wants fair and impartial justice is a threat to the far left.

They want their implanted fellow travelers to stay in place till they are done with them.

but even better, he is found guilty and Trump pardons him
Trump can only pardon for Federal crimes. He's guilty of State income tax evasion, also, among other charges like wire fraud and bank fraud.

But why would you want a convicted financial criminal to be pardoned?

Forum List

Back