Manafort Trial

The judge told Mueller that this trial would not be used as a vehicle to attack Trump. Now Mueller can't attack wealth. More than half his case is gone. It will be over next week.

Lets give you an education, Judge has no power to say that...

Muleller can just make his case... Manafort looks guilty of witness tampering any way and that is a big old charge...

Where's the uproar over Crooked Hillary and her corrupt Clinton foundation? But yet the fake news is obsessed with Manafort's tax status? Which has nothing to do with collusion...

Manafort's trial is not about collusion. Don't you follow the news?

Hey dumbass: "collusion" is supposed to be the scope of the Special Counsel. Just thought I'd let you know that.

That means Mueller is fucking up. Not only legally, right in the public view of all Americans.

Well considering 'Collusion' isn't a crime I suggest that you look at Mueller's actual brief, it is wide ranging and he can investigate any crime turned up in his investigation...

Where's the uproar over Crooked Hillary and her corrupt Clinton foundation? But yet the fake news is obsessed with Manafort's tax status? Which has nothing to do with collusion...

Hey dumbass: "collusion" is supposed to be the scope of the Special Counsel. Just thought I'd let you know that.

That means Mueller is fucking up. Not only legally, right in the public view of all Americans.

Funny. Apparently you haven't read Rosenstein's scope of Mueller's investigation.

Rosenstein: Special counsel Mueller can investigate any crimes he uncovers in Russia probe

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf

Last edited:

Funny. Apparently you haven't read Rosenstein's scope of Mueller's investigation.

I have, and it's supposed to be about Russian involvement in the 2016 election.

What does 10 years ago with Paul Manafort have to do with that?

Why didn't Rosenstein investigate and prosecute him 10 years ago?

I have, and it's supposed to be about Russian involvement in the 2016 election.

What does 10 years ago with Paul Manafort have to do with that?

Why didn't Rosenstein investigate and prosecute him 10 years ago?

Read and learn...

APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf

Last edited:
Ah, just another fake news story about a fake trial.

We all know this is just an attempt by Hillarycrats to extort perjured testimony from people, in exchange for not bankrupting them via a barrage of fake 'charges' and legal fees. Mueller has his own Russian investments to cover, yet he's still pretending to be an 'investigator' or something.

If Mueller can prove Manafort did something, he's prosecuted. I don't see how going back 10 years fits the scope of the investigation.

You know why? Because it doesn't.

We'll see soon enough if Mr. Manafort is an innocent as a newborn babe, as I'm guessing he'll be exonerated.

Mueller is just pissed off that Manafort refuses to lie and implicate President Trump.
well the whole thing is based on actions

that he settled with the IRS years ago

the judge is onto meuller that is this an nothing more then an extortion case

one to extort Manafort into saying bogus statements against Trump

We'll see soon enough if Mr. Manafort is an innocent as a newborn babe, as I'm guessing he'll be exonerated.

Mueller is just pissed off that Manafort refuses to lie and implicate President Trump.

Extortion is a 1st-degree felony.

If this trial ends up being the joke it seems to be heading for how is anything mewler done in any of this so called “investigation” going to look. It’s day two of a trail. The point in the proceeding when you put up your most damming evidence. And you have pictures of the guys fucking closet? Mewler charged some Russians he never thought would protest but had to back down. Now he’s going after his big fish with clothing choices? That’s not only pathetic but I think if Manafort skates he should sue the shit out of the DNC for putting him through this farce.

So, you're okay with bank fraud, tax evasion and money laundering? Wow...

Hey, at least he wasn't appointed to head the Treasury after not paying taxes. That would be bad.

The judge told Mueller that this trial would not be used as a vehicle to attack Trump. Now Mueller can't attack wealth. More than half his case is gone. It will be over next week.

Muleller can just make his case... Manafort looks guilty of witness tampering any way and that is a big old charge...
Wrong, douchebag. The judge can rule any evidence he likes as inadmissible. That's his job.

Nothing that goes on in that Court Room surprises me. The Judge has told the Feds that only certain evidence is going to be admitted, and it appears that is going to be the case. He wants evidence of the crime admitted. He appears not to allow the Democratic trick of wealth as a factor. The Judge needs a pat on the back for hisrulings.

I agree. Just the facts about the case, not the rest of that bullshit.

Extortion is a 1st-degree felony.
you bet it is

the judge is aware of the game mueller is playing

Wrong, douchebag. The judge can rule any evidence he likes as inadmissible. That's his job.

He can, but he has to have a legal foundation for doing it or it gets appealed.

mueller324567.jpg

manafort is probably guilty of something, but whatever it is has nothing to do with Trump or the 2016 campaign. Heir Mewler is trying to get Manafort to make a deal for dirt on Trump, that's all this is, bribery by the prosecution.'

Mueller was not charged to go back 30 years into the lives of everyone ever associated with Trump, he was charged to investigate alleged Russian influence in the 2016 election. In that regard, there is plenty of public evidence of Russian involvement with the Hillary campaign, why isn't Mueller looking at that? Witch hunt, nothing more.

Some food for thought. I've thought for some time that Manafort is afraid of Russian retaliation if he flips.

Even though Manafort is facing 25 charges that could easily put him in prison for the rest of his life — and even though the evidence for many if not most of these charges appears quite strong — he’s pleaded not guilty to everything, and has given no public indication he’s considering flipping.

Why? One possible explanation is he just has nothing to flip with. Either he wasn’t involved in collusion or he has nothing on Trump or anybody else Mueller cares about. Alternatively, maybe Manafort is just holding out hope that he can beat the charges. A darker possibility is that, given an apparent series of Russia-linked assassinations in the West, Manafort fears violent reprisals against himself or his family should he give information implicating Russians.

The trials of Paul Manafort, explained

Or, crazy thought, he didn't do anything and doesnt know anything and you're so deep into conspiracy theories you have lost touch with reality

Duh, the article also states that possibility.

The article says youve gone crazy and been concocting crazy conspiracy theories to excuse your bitter loss?

Must have missed that

Some food for thought. I've thought for some time that Manafort is afraid of Russian retaliation if he flips.

Even though Manafort is facing 25 charges that could easily put him in prison for the rest of his life — and even though the evidence for many if not most of these charges appears quite strong — he’s pleaded not guilty to everything, and has given no public indication he’s considering flipping.

Why? One possible explanation is he just has nothing to flip with. Either he wasn’t involved in collusion or he has nothing on Trump or anybody else Mueller cares about. Alternatively, maybe Manafort is just holding out hope that he can beat the charges. A darker possibility is that, given an apparent series of Russia-linked assassinations in the West, Manafort fears violent reprisals against himself or his family should he give information implicating Russians.

Or, crazy thought, he didn't do anything and doesnt know anything and you're so deep into conspiracy theories you have lost touch with reality

The article says youve gone crazy and been concocting crazy conspiracy theories to excuse your bitter loss?

Must have missed that

The lying media convinced them that crooked Hillary could not lose and they cannot get over it. quite pathetic to watch them squirm in the slime.

Must have missed that

The lying media convinced them that crooked Hillary could not lose and they cannot get over it. quite pathetic to watch them squirm in the slime.

Instead of bucking up and getting right, they chose to octuple down on retarded propaganda. That's their problem.

A free press is a free press, not a propaganda arm.

Seriously.

Forum List

Back