Manafort owed Russians $60 Million while he worked for Trump

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Hey, looks like we just found 60 million reasons why Manafort would change the Republicans platform. At first he came out with a statement saying he wasnt in debt during the campaign. That would be fine except they deleted that flat out denial.

Like I said Trump can go after Australia, Puerto Rico etc but dont ever ever ever expect him to talk bad about his bookee. Or maybe Trump just coincidentally happen to choose the one guy that owed the Russians $60 Million bucks

Hey, looks like we just found 60 million reasons why Manafort would change the Republicans platform. At first he came out with a statement saying he wasnt in debt during the campaign. That would be fine except they deleted that flat out denial.

Like I said Trump can go after Australia, Puerto Rico etc but dont ever ever ever expect him to talk bad about his bookee. Or maybe Trump just coincidentally happen to choose the one guy that owed the Russians $60 Million bucks

Where is your link?

Because no one that ever worked for a Presidential candidate ever took a loan from a bank.

hilary took 140 million from Putin...and you guys are okay with that...

Nothing burger

Funny how many russian controlled people are near Trump. Don't you think?

Does your bank “control” you because of your loans?

Yeah, who's controlled by their loan sharks anyways?

You ever heard the phrase "money is a non motivator"? Lol....it's only 60 million anyways. What's 60 Million between friends?

Trumps dad left him Millions too! Granted it wasn't 60 million...Maybe Manafort and this guy had like a special bond?

And he initially lied about it.

Link?

Oh, wait! Never mind! I forgot you are the message board's poster child for making outrageous claims and then when called on it, conveniently disappear.

Just a reminder:

In recent days, Manafort had lost the confidence of Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law and one of his closest advisers, and other members of Trump’s family, according to a source close to the campaign. Kushner had once been a major backer of Manafort and was instrumental in his elevation — and the downfall of Corey Lewandowski, Trump's former campaign manager.

The family was particularly troubled by reports of Manafort's involvement with Russia and felt he hadn’t been entirely forthright about his activities overseas, the source said. Family members were also unhappy about changes made to the GOP platform that were seen as beneficial to Russia, which they felt Manafort played a role in, the source added.

Manafort was also wary about his increasing scrutiny becoming a distraction, according to a senior Trump aide, echoing a point one of Trump’s sons acknowledged Friday.

“I think my father didn’t want to be, you know, distracted by, you know, whatever things Paul was dealing with,” Eric Trump said, according to an excerpt of an interview set to air on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”

Eric Trump called Manafort’s work through the primary “amazing” and praised him for getting the campaign through the convention.

“Now you look at Kellyanne [Conway] and some of the other people that we’re bringing in, and they’re absolutely fantastic, and I think they’re going to be the ones that bring us all the way through November 8th and ultimately get us the victory,” Eric Trump continued. “But again, my father just didn’t want to have the distraction looming over the campaign and, quite frankly, looming over all the issues that Hillary’s facing right now.”

The departure could help consolidate the power of Conway, who was promoted earlier this week to campaign manager and is credited with urging Trump to offer “regret” for his past offensive comments, and Breitbart executive Stephen Bannon, who was brought on as campaign CEO.

- Paul Manafort resigns from Trump campaign

Of course he did. In fact, he has lied at every opportunity. These Trumpkins will dismiss anything , so no need to try to explain to them. This is important to investigators, because they are looking for "quid pro quo". And being $60 million in debt would obviously be an important bit of info.

Link?

Oh, wait! Never mind! I forgot you are the message board's poster child for making outrageous claims and then when called on it, conveniently disappear.

I can't wait for you to read the stories and come back saying the "outrageous claims" arent outrageous anymore and other people have done ..uh, things too.

Forum List

Back