Manafort guilty.

Yeah, and I bet you believe that the Clinton's have had political opponents killed too.

Considering their ethics and morality, it's hardly a stretch.
Do you feel the Clintons are more powerful than Trump? Even though Trump is the president who gets to appoint the Attorney and deputy attorney general and set policy for the DOJ -- even tho gets to appoint the head of the FBI -- even tho he has republican majority in both the house and senate -- are you saying with all of that, Hillary is still more powerful?

Seriously? Trump is under assault by all of the Swamp-Obama-Clinton embeds in the Executive Branch. They are trying to perform a coup.
So Hillary and Obama are more powerful? Got it

I mean, I knew Trump was weak, but you would think being President would count for something

45 knows the best people....only he only hires the best people.

He hired the best Attorney - signed a plea deal fingering 45 as having directed Cohen to payoff Stormy Daniels and Karen McDoual....two felonies counts for 45.

He hired the best Campaign Manager - that Gumba Looking Fuck Faced Manafort is now looking at up to 85-Years after being convicted on 8 out 10 - Counts.

He hired the best CFO - Allen Weisselberg just given immunity and will spill his guts.

He hired the National Security Adviser - Flynn flipped and now cooperating with Special Prosecutor.

He knows the best people - David Pecker take immunity deal and will spill his guts as well.

Fuck 45 and the Russian Fucking Dick(tator) he sucks off.
/——/ You’re just venting. Go snuggle with your comfort kitten,

Trump said pussy and you are still clutching your pearls.
No dumbass, he said he could grab women by the pussy whenever he felt like it. And your childish hissy fit in this thread rivals any I saw about that.

If I recall correctly, he said that if you're a star they would let you grab them. Quoting him correctly makes a difference.
He also referred to himself in the first person about the action. So add that to your quote.

The worst thing Trump is accused of is paying hush money to women who had consensual sex with him (
...And doing so illegally as a campaign expenditure, which is a felony. Why do I have to finish your sentences? Try to stay grounded in reality.

Two counts on the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.

And nothing to do with Russian Collusion / Campaign Hacking, another loss when it comes to convicting the Trump Campaign...

And when are they going to indict Podesta?

"Yeah, so what if you found a bunch of bodies...you didn't find any evidence of a robbery." :rolleyes:

Wrong analogy, since when does tax evasion connect with campaign manipulation? For that matter, how many Americans would escape the scrutiny of this DOJ legal team?

Keep trying, at this rate you’ll find something on Trumps defeat of the DNC in a couple of decades, maybe, LOL...

Um, how many Americans have millions in secret foreign bank accounts that they've hidden from the IRS?

What’s that have to do with Russian Collusion, which BTW is not illegal, do you know how to tie your shoes?

So much for a witch hunt

22744665-mmmain.jpg

Michael Cohen Trump's fix it lawyer pled guilty to 8 counts.
Live: Michael Cohen pleads guilty to 8 counts - CNNPolitics

And Trump admitted to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.--:dig:

Trump said pussy and you are still clutching your pearls.
No dumbass, he said he could grab women by the pussy whenever he felt like it. And your childish hissy fit in this thread rivals any I saw about that.

If I recall correctly, he said that if you're a star they would let you grab them. Quoting him correctly makes a difference.
He also referred to himself in the first person about the action. So add that to your quote.

Okay. Won't make a difference, but okay.

Forum List

Back