Manafort being kept in solitary confinement

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-manafort-being-kept-in-solitary-confinement/
Paul Manafort has been behind bars ever since a federal judge in Washington, D.C. revoked his pre-trial release for violating his bail conditions as he faces money laundering charges. According to a new court filing that his attorney submitted to the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, the former Trump campaign manager isn’t just behind bars, he’s in solitary confinement.

-----------------------------

Well we can be sure MSM LEFTIST rejects will put every spin on it they can as to why or how come. The sheep idiots will believe the biggest lie put out swearing up and down how true it is cause CNN said so, or their favorite Democratic idiot said so lmfao.
For his own protection I've read. IDK what he needs protecting from though.

Are you serious? lol
Yes, I'm serious. What does Paul manafort need protecting from?

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-manafort-being-kept-in-solitary-confinement/
Paul Manafort has been behind bars ever since a federal judge in Washington, D.C. revoked his pre-trial release for violating his bail conditions as he faces money laundering charges. According to a new court filing that his attorney submitted to the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, the former Trump campaign manager isn’t just behind bars, he’s in solitary confinement.

Well we can be sure MSM LEFTIST rejects will put every spin on it they can as to why or how come. The sheep idiots will believe the biggest lie put out swearing up and down how true it is cause CNN said so, or their favorite Democratic idiot said so lmfao.

Are you serious? lol
Well, I can think of someone orange and someone Russian who might want to shut him up.....permanently.

Are you serious? lol
Well, I can think of someone orange and someone Russian who might want to shut him up.....permanently.
Sure, but in a federal prison?

Are you serious? lol

Putin and trump.

I trust he donates his tubes of vasoline to a worthy cell mate. Maybe he can hold it for Flynn?

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

Are you serious? lol

Putin and trump.

Remember...the guy that threatened Stormy is still out there....

I trust he donates his tubes of vasoline to a worthy cell mate. Maybe he can hold it for Flynn?

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

Why do RW trumpkins side with known traitors against their own country?

Ive wondered the same thing about Putin. Why do RWs side against their own country and in favor of Putin?

Why do RWs want Russia to be able to steal our elections?

Turns my stomach.

Turns my stomach.

I don't know. Ask the democrats and Ted Kennedy.

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

Kennedy's message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

Why do RW trumpkins side with known traitors against their own country?

Ive wondered the same thing about Putin. Why do RWs side against their own country and in favor of Putin?

Turns my stomach.

It is the ultimate demonstration of "PARTY OVER COUNTRY" and trump and McConnell are complicit with Putin.

What is trump going to do when Mueller travels to his office before making public indictments against both his son and son on law?

Turns my stomach.

Kennedy's message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election.

You going back to the 80s to attack a dead Senator when we now have Putin's hand picked man in the White House. The Russian are pulling all of Trump's strings.

The Tariffs....who is going to benefit when China turns to another country for it's products? Do I need to tell you?
It will be Russia and Putin.

And trump funnels money to Putin without lifting the sanctions. And you trump leg humpers love him.

The whataboutism is thick here. :rolleyes:

And tell your dopey orange clown to stop equating mothers and children showing up at the border with MS-13.

Last edited:

And tell your dopey orange clown to stop equating mothers and children showing up at the border with MS-13.

MS13 is a home grown gang. The POS is determined to demonize immigrants...

Yep - They started in LA.

And yes, Dims want MS-13 "POURING" over the border .. Dims want an "INFESTATION" of criminal brown people from "SHITHOLE COUNTRIES". :rolleyes-41:

*Even though Obama deported over 2 million (most with criminal backgrounds ;-)

Yep - They started in LA.

And yes, Dims want MS-13 "POURING" over the border .. Dims want an "INFESTATION" of criminal brown people from "SHITHOLE COUNTRIES". :rolleyes-41:

*Even though Obama deported over 2 million (most with criminal backgrounds ;-)

trump knows exactly now to inflame his base. He is a lying POS.

Forum List

Back