Manafort being kept in solitary confinement

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-manafort-being-kept-in-solitary-confinement/
Paul Manafort has been behind bars ever since a federal judge in Washington, D.C. revoked his pre-trial release for violating his bail conditions as he faces money laundering charges. According to a new court filing that his attorney submitted to the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, the former Trump campaign manager isn’t just behind bars, he’s in solitary confinement.

-----------------------------

Well we can be sure MSM LEFTIST rejects will put every spin on it they can as to why or how come. The sheep idiots will believe the biggest lie put out swearing up and down how true it is cause CNN said so, or their favorite Democratic idiot said so lmfao.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-manafort-being-kept-in-solitary-confinement/
Paul Manafort has been behind bars ever since a federal judge in Washington, D.C. revoked his pre-trial release for violating his bail conditions as he faces money laundering charges. According to a new court filing that his attorney submitted to the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, the former Trump campaign manager isn’t just behind bars, he’s in solitary confinement.

Well we can be sure MSM LEFTIST rejects will put every spin on it they can as to why or how come. The sheep idiots will believe the biggest lie put out swearing up and down how true it is cause CNN said so, or their favorite Democratic idiot said so lmfao.
The lawyers say Manafort is locked in a jail cell in Virginia for 23 hours a day and has been in solitary confinement because the facility can't guarantee his safety.
Manafort in solitary confinement, lawyers say
So why do YOU think he's in solitary? To torture him? I'm sure he's got a tv and all the books he can borrow from the book cart. He's writing his memoirs as we speak, I'm sure.

He's in a white collar "special" prison, so I don't know what they think is going to happen to the guy. You think the inmates give two shits about him? Maybe he prefers not to mingle with the unwashed.

The lawyers say Manafort is locked in a jail cell in Virginia for 23 hours a day and has been in solitary confinement because the facility can't guarantee his safety.
So why do YOU think he's in solitary? To torture him? I'm sure he's got a tv and all the books he can borrow from the book cart. He's writing his memoirs as we speak, I'm sure.

He's in a white collar "special" prison, so I don't know what they think is going to happen to the guy. You think the inmates give two shits about him? Maybe he prefers not to mingle with the unwashed.

All true except that what the criminal wants should never be considered. And we know he is a criminal.

Fire this asshole Meuller and frag his ass. Never seen such abuse of power.....and every American should be appalled and if I have to explain that you're clueless. Guy completely dismissive of the constitution.....a joke.

I still dont put it past Trump to fire his ass.:113::113:

All true except that what the criminal wants should never be considered. And we know he is a criminal.
Well, it would have been couched in the guise of "safety" by his lawyers, I'm sure.

Trump is very afraid of Rosenstein and Mueller, as he well should be. He can't touch them.

Fire this asshole Meuller and frag his ass. Never seen such abuse of power.....and every American should be appalled and if I have to explain that you're clueless. Guy completely dismissive of the constitution.....a joke.

I still dont put it past Trump to fire his ass.:113::113:

skookerasbil

Really?

EXACTLY how has Mueller "dismissed" the constitution and "abused his power"?

Please be exact.

Alternatively, you could admit that he has not done anything wrong and that the really reason you don't like him is he is right about Russia and about trump staffers meeting, lying, meeting, lying, etc.

If RWs were not certain that trump is a traitor, they would be demanding this investigation go forward. That is the fact of this.

Trying to break him using torture...this is no surprise. I hope President Trump pardon's him.

He doesn't have a TV. TV's are only in state prisons. Feds don't have TV's available for in-cell use.

He is in special housing because his crimes are high profile. They have to do that to guarantee the safety of the inmate. Inmates with long sentences would love to be the one to claim to have beaten up a high-profile inmate. For no reason other than bragging rights.

He's not in a special prison. There is no such thing as a white collar "special prison" in the BOP. Solitary is not special. If he is sentenced he will probably be put into a minimum security institution. But being in solitary is solitary. He has very few privileges and only gets out one hour a day for rec. You do not get access to TV in solitary in the feds. You can have a battery powered radio with earbuds and that's it.

Actually he's in jail, not prison.

Inmate Information

Trying to break him using torture...this is no surprise. I hope President Trump pardon's him.

Guy is gonna be pardoned....and heads will explode like never seen before ! Gonna be hysterical stuff except if you are on the side that's not winning.:cul2::cul2:

You think the Justice Kennedy announcement made the right giddy??!!!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fingerscrossed:

For his own protection I've read. IDK what he needs protecting from though.

Waterboarding?

RWNJs are such drama queens.

We KNOW Manafort is a traitor to his country. That is a KNOWN FACT.

And yet, trumpanzees defend and support him. That makes YOU a traitor as well.

The part of this that still surprises me is that you trumpanzees are proud that you are traitors to your own country.

OP and any other trumpkins ... did you also object when poor and unknown people were treated in this way?

Didn't think so.

Manafort is deliberately be given a preview of what his life will be if he is convicted.

He can still cut a deal.

If Trump pardons him, the GOP Senate will try him on House charges of obstruction of justice.

For his own protection I've read. IDK what he needs protecting from though.

Are you serious? lol

Forum List

Back