Man...

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Well I am for Romney. I don't believe in obama's views at ALL! I'm not going to get started on that.. Romney is running a terrible campaign, and it upsets me! After seeing that he has backtracked again and said he wont remove the vetos on obamas illegals. I wont them removed and illegals out of our country, period! This is one of the most important elections in our history as a nation, and it is the most pathetic!:banghead:

He's going to back track from a lot of things. The son of a bitch is a leftist in the view of Sentor kennedy.

-Pro Abortion
-Pro Gay rights
-Gay Marriage
-Pro Gun control
-The guy hated Reagan
-Pro illegals
-Big spender
-Father of Obama care

I don't understand why the left is against him. I do think he'd make a better president than Obama.

I don't think he is. To me, he just does what he can to get the vote from the people he dont like. Thinks that will help him or some shit. Hence, the terrible campaign. It does not help. Makes him look like stupid. Still got my vote though!

I don't think he is. To me, he just does what he can to get the vote from the people he dont like. Thinks that will help him or some shit. Hence, the terrible campaign. It does not help. Makes him look like stupid. Still got my vote though!

If you think he's stupid, why on earth would you vote for him? Why would you support someone you don't agree with? Do you hate Obama THAT badly?

This is the most importanrt election of our lifetime..... again?

Both of these federal government party candidates hold the same positions. Regardless of rhetoric.
Romney it seems is setting himself up for a loss. Whether that is intentional or not we'll probably never know.

If you think he's stupid, why on earth would you vote for him? Why would you support someone you don't agree with? Do you hate Obama THAT badly?

I dont think he is stupid. In fact, I never said that. Just a bad campaign. I dont hate obama. I just think his ideology is communist swayed. He is a terrible president, period.

That's the problem. He really doesn't "like" people. The "little" people. And it shows.

That's not a good quality in a person seeking to be President of the United States. Because the Primary job of the President is to defend and uphold the common good.

That..includes everyone. Even the "little" people.

Both of these federal government party candidates hold the same positions. Regardless of rhetoric.
Romney it seems is setting himself up for a loss. Whether that is intentional or not we'll probably never know.

I said one of the most. Jesus Christ, do you people not read? However, I agree with some of your email.. Why would someone intentionally lose? Do you think he could gain something from that?

It's not intentional.

Romney really wants to be President.

It's not intentional.

Why do you oppose Romney? He's a liberal.

He was just playing buddy, buddy with the rich when he said that.

That's not a good quality in a person seeking to be President of the United States. Because the Primary job of the President is to defend and uphold the common good.

I whole heartedly agree! I think Romney cares for the people. Just not the ones that drag us down. Which seems to be the only ones obama supports

It's not intentional.

Why do you oppose Romney? He's a liberal.

He was just playing buddy, buddy with the rich when he said that.

Good one. lol

I said one of the most. Jesus Christ, do you people not read? However, I agree with some of your email.. Why would someone intentionally lose? Do you think he could gain something from that?

Every four years is one of the most important elections in our history, or lifetime, etc...
Yet nothing every changes for the better. Noone keeps their word in office. It's just the same shit, different color tie.

Why would ROmney lose intentionally? I don't know. But for a guy that has a good sense of business, he's running the worst campaign I've seen in years.

Forum List

Back