Man with gun ends stabbing spree at Utah store

Smoke another rock, dude, you're losing it...

spoken like a true right wing nazi, deflect and insault never make a good argument back......sigh take your ss badge oh honor and go home

Well, the 'Nazi' argument didn't take long to fly out of your piehole, did it, dickbreath? You expect me to make a 'good argument' against your incoherent, insulting, childish rant? Fuck off and die, and die in a fire, with AIDS, and a cock up your ass, with a sphincter on your lips, and "Kumbayah" on your mind.

Fucking ignorant piece of shit!

whooops did i find your hot button or what, hit a button for a reason u American hating SS mouth piece, and go back to your camo tent and skin another jew, cause you know thats all your good at, boy oh boy gotaa love a community college education!!!!!!! oh wait they are funded by the government so there for too good for you, i forget these things, its a Koch brothers university u kkk twit fucker

How about this, lets arm every person in the usa, legal age to buya gun 6 yours old. Lets let vigolanties carry out justice and lets call it a day, seeing as everyone wants no gun regulation and we have already more guns per person than any other nation, OR lets face facts, PEOPLE use GUNs to kill people. So if i see a fist fight where one guy is stopming the others head in, should I shoot him? What about a fight outside of a hockey game in the street where there are 20 vs 20 and I "feel like my life is in danger" and just mow those fucker down, or the best yet, let me go buy fully auto guns and extended clips and strap on some body armor and go have a shoot out that lasts 3 hours cause I outgun the police in everyway, hell why not allow privatge citizes access to rocket launchers.......this tea party shit is so fucking annoying YOU the TEA PARTY people are the real danger to our country, how many terror attacks have been on the US soil on mainland USA? now how many were a forien threat and how many where homegrowntea party fucks like some of you who play army on the weekends? fuck tarded tea party fools, you know the REAL tea party was about taxation with out representation, you fuck tards are even smart enough to know your little tiny movment in the modern era is false so why would us NORMAL people trust your judgment when it comes to gun violence, as a tea party people once told me in NJ(cheristy lover)2+2=5......hmmmm

Smoke another rock, dude, you're losing it...

spoken like a true right wing nazi, deflect and insault never make a good argument back......sigh take your ss badge oh honor and go home

Spoken like a true right winger, deflection and insults? Scroll back to you original post in this thread... and you will find ‘deflection and insults” WOW, LOL.

CaféAuLait;5700174 said:
How about this, lets arm every person in the usa, legal age to buya gun 6 yours old. Lets let vigolanties carry out justice and lets call it a day, seeing as everyone wants no gun regulation and we have already more guns per person than any other nation, OR lets face facts, PEOPLE use GUNs to kill people. So if i see a fist fight where one guy is stopming the others head in, should I shoot him? What about a fight outside of a hockey game in the street where there are 20 vs 20 and I "feel like my life is in danger" and just mow those fucker down, or the best yet, let me go buy fully auto guns and extended clips and strap on some body armor and go have a shoot out that lasts 3 hours cause I outgun the police in everyway, hell why not allow privatge citizes access to rocket launchers.......this tea party shit is so fucking annoying YOU the TEA PARTY people are the real danger to our country, how many terror attacks have been on the US soil on mainland USA? now how many were a forien threat and how many where homegrowntea party fucks like some of you who play army on the weekends? fuck tarded tea party fools, you know the REAL tea party was about taxation with out representation, you fuck tards are even smart enough to know your little tiny movment in the modern era is false so why would us NORMAL people trust your judgment when it comes to gun violence, as a tea party people once told me in NJ(cheristy lover)2+2=5......hmmmm

Wow, legal age to buy a gun, 6 years old? You assume I am a Tea Partier?

Did you read the article, NO SHOTS were fired and people’s lives were saved. The people wounded were nearly killed with a knife.

I have news for you before the Tea Party existed people were for Gun rights.

Carry on with your hyperbole though...

Oh right you mean when we were not even a country and people used ball muskets to hunt rabbits and shit, not full auto hand guns with extended mags......you know the 2nd amend. was when we DID NOT have a fully functional and standing army right? so militias were used as defence, So are you telling me the united states should disband our military and revert back to how and why the 2nd rmend. was written? should we have town militias defending our boarders? and the 6 year old reference was to Yemen who is 2nd in the world with guns per captia and they arm 6 year olds.......

What does Yemen have to do with the US and gun rights? NOTHING. Deflection and more hyperbole on your part.

actually if you read right I made a point in there as well, see I dont mind insaults as long as they come with a point, so make a point back.......!!!!!!!

sure it does, it is a representation of what lawless guncontrol can be like, UNDERSTAND the whole situation. answer me this.....you have mental problems, you make up your mind you gonna kill someone, your telling me your first thought will be "hey im gonna shank him witha spoon"? and i use the mental problems analogy because that seems to be the usual response when ever its comes to these issues

Last edited:
sure it does, it is a representation of what lawless guncontrol can be like, UNDERSTAND the whole situation. answer me this.....you have mental problems, you make up your mind you gonna kill someone, your telling me your first thought will be "hey im gonna shank him witha spoon"? and i use the mental problems analogy because that seems to be the usual response when ever its comes to these issues

Luke, i'm going to bite my tongue a bit and see if there is any part of your psyche that can be reached with logic and common sense. Work with me here.

In the OP, a crazed maniac buys a knife and starts stabbing people. When a regular Joe Citizen pulls a gun and threatens to kill him, the maniac stops knifing people. Lives are saved and the bad guy goes to jail.

Somehow you twist this into a reason to take away guns from Joe Citizen.

Can you explain your logic?

CaféAuLait;5699411 said:

SALT LAKE CITY - A man with a gun is being credited with stopping another man who allegedly began stabbing people at a grocery store in Utah Thursday.

ABC4.com said the suspect bought a knife inside the Smith’s store, stood in the foyer, and began stabbing people.

See below to watch video

Two people were seriously injured, including one person who was stabbed in the stomach and another who was stabbed in the head and arms, according to the article.

Read more: Report: Man with gun ends stabbing spree at Utah store

I wonder why MSNBC erased the story?

I first saw this story via social media and was directed to a link at MSNBC they now have removed the story from their site:

We cannot find the page you requested.

Error 404

The link you followed may be broken or expired. Please try your link again or take a look at the blog's homepage

You can also view today's top news at msnbc.com.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ng-spree-at-salt-lake-city-grocery-store?lite

Top link:

man stops s - Google Search

All right, who left the door open and let the trash blow in?

CaféAuLait;5700174 said:

Did you read the article, NO SHOTS were fired and people’s lives were saved. The people wounded were nearly killed with a knife.

Oh right you mean when we were not even a country and people used ball muskets to hunt rabbits and shit, not full auto hand guns with extended mags......you know the 2nd amend. was when we DID NOT have a fully functional and standing army right? so militias were used as defence, So are you telling me the united states should disband our military and revert back to how and why the 2nd rmend. was written? should we have town militias defending our boarders? and the 6 year old reference was to Yemen who is 2nd in the world with guns per captia and they arm 6 year olds.......

Actually, twerp, concerted efforts at gun control began after Prohibition, when the organized crime structures that it had spawned didn't disappear with it. Up to that point, the gun culture was so ingrained and respected in our country it simply wouldn't have occurred to anyone to consider them bad.

I don't notice anywhere in the Second Amendment that the type of technology it allows is limited, do you? And what the fuck does any of this have to do with disbanding the military? Where did THAT come from?

FYI, my state already has individual citizens defending its borders, because our government is doing such a shitty job of it that ranchers in the southern part of the state can't go out on their own property safely any more.

Yes here is the logic, and I am not saying take guns away from everyone nor am I saying that MOST people who buy guns the legal way are not responsible gun owners. What I am saying is GUNS kill people, yes people kill people, but when someone is going to kill someone rarly will they choose a knife(or any object) to do it with. If you follow the stats oh gun violence, take any(england,france,germany,holland,finland,canada) the list goes on but you get the point, who have tight gun control laws and do no have a metric shit ton of guns floating around end up having LESS murders/robbings/ and how many mass shootings do you hear about in the news that takes place in countries with tighter laws. I can give you stats if you wish from the ASA as well as a lot of other noted socities that have studdies this issue in great detail, and no they are not just from the usa. my point is there are other options to the issue with out the blanket statement "you can pry this gun out of my cold dead hands"

CaféAuLait;5699765 said:
I watched the video in the OP link, and according to a witness, the guy with the knife shouted, "You killed my people! You killed my people!"

Insane.

I wonder who his 'people are'? I also find it interesting that he stopped stabbing people the instant a gun was pulled on him and he was told to stop. In my mind if you are deranged or insane, such would not matter, you would continue until you were shot.

The other thing of value in the story is he purchased the knife and went straight on a stabbing spree...

Background checks and waiting periods for knife sales!!!

Seriously. As it stands now, anyone can just walk into a store and buy a "Saturday Night Special" steak knife, no questions asked.

CaféAuLait;5699411 said:

SALT LAKE CITY - A man with a gun is being credited with stopping another man who allegedly began stabbing people at a grocery store in Utah Thursday.

ABC4.com said the suspect bought a knife inside the Smith’s store, stood in the foyer, and began stabbing people.

See below to watch video

Two people were seriously injured, including one person who was stabbed in the stomach and another who was stabbed in the head and arms, according to the article.

Read more: Report: Man with gun ends stabbing spree at Utah store

I wonder why MSNBC erased the story?

I first saw this story via social media and was directed to a link at MSNBC they now have removed the story from their site:

We cannot find the page you requested.

Error 404

The link you followed may be broken or expired. Please try your link again or take a look at the blog's homepage

You can also view today's top news at msnbc.com.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ng-spree-at-salt-lake-city-grocery-store?lite

Top link:

man stops s - Google Search

I always try to go with the locals...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/236818-stabbing-spree-in-slc-ended.html

CaféAuLait;5700174 said:

Actually, twerp, concerted efforts at gun control began after Prohibition, when the organized crime structures that it had spawned didn't disappear with it. Up to that point, the gun culture was so ingrained and respected in our country it simply wouldn't have occurred to anyone to consider them bad.

I don't notice anywhere in the Second Amendment that the type of technology it allows is limited, do you? And what the fuck does any of this have to do with disbanding the military? Where did THAT come from?

FYI, my state already has individual citizens defending its borders, because our government is doing such a shitty job of it that ranchers in the southern part of the state can't go out on their own property safely any more.

gotta be a texas woman with that talk, yeah honestly, if your read what I said you would unserstand, also amends are just that, they should be UPDATED with the times. also bitch, when did I say anything about when efforts at gun control where started? NO WHERE so take ur ass back to a state that doesent even want to be a state, fuck some people, oh and the 2nd amend was drafted in 1791 time for an UPDATE.......

Last edited:
Yes here is the logic, and I am not saying take guns away from everyone
Yes you are
nor am I saying that MOST people who buy guns the legal way are not responsible gun owners.
then why do you want to infringe their rights?
What I am saying is GUNS kill people, yes people kill people, but when someone is going to kill someone rarly will they choose a knife(or any object) to do it with.
Tim McVeigh killed almost 200 without a gun, Osama Bin Laden over 3,000
If you follow the stats oh gun violence, take any(england,france,germany,holland,finland,canada) the list goes on but you get the point, who have tight gun control laws and do no have a metric shit ton of guns floating around end up having LESS murders/robbings/ and how many mass shootings do you hear about in the news that takes place in countries with tighter laws.
They have just as many murders, if not more, only the weapon of choice has changed. And that fella up in Norway killed 77 people in a 'gun control' country.
I can give you stats if you wish from the ASA as well as a lot of other noted socities that have studdies this issue in great detail, and no they are not just from the usa. my point is there are other options to the issue with out the blanket statement "you can pry this gun out of my cold dead hands"
There are NO OTHER OPTIONS that do not infringe upon my rights as an American citizen.

gotta be a texas woman with that talk, yeah honestly, if your read what I said you would unserstand, also amends are just that, they should be UPDATED with the times. also bitch, when did I say anything about when efforts at gun control where started? NO WHERE so take ur ass back to a state that doesent even want to be a state, fuck some people, oh and the 2nd amend was drafted in 1791 time for an UPDATE.......

Negged for being a pussy bitch, pussy bitch!

Arizona, shitstain. You got a problem with that?

And I KNOW you didn't just try to tell me that your incoherent, illiterate rants are so brilliant and insightful that the only possible reason I could be telling you that you're an ignorant piece of trash is because I just didn't read them and absorb their "wisdom.

Let me clarify: I read your post. I understood your post. And then I wholeheartedly rejected your post as resembling something I would find in my cat's litter box after he scarfed down a box of chocolates.

If you want to "update" the Constitution with the times, flatliner, feel free to try to convince a large number of people to be as dimwitted as you are and pass whatever Amendments you and the rest of the Mouthbreathing Mouseketeers think are appropriate. Good luck with that. In the meantime, the law is what it is, and we won't be ignoring it just because someone whose two brain cells have to shout at each other to be heard over the vast, echoing distance between them thinks it's a good idea.

Arizona is perfectly happy being a state. It is unhappy about having its rights as a state ignored and the safety of its people blown off by a bunch of fools who make laws about the border while living nowhere near it.

Now, is there anything you didn't understand here that I need to clarify further?

Go get a diaper change and your bottle, it's late...

CaféAuLait;5699535 said:
Maybe, or they just don't want people to know that people with guns don't always do bad things...

I'm surprised it made the news at all. To hear gun proponents commentary; this sort of thing happens all the time.

it's getting more common with people waking up. But I think it might have made the news because of Colorado, just a hunch ;)

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4679-nra-guns.jpg

Here's the link in case ya'll missed it:

7 dead in shooting at Oakland religious school - CBS News

Yes here is the logic, and I am not saying take guns away from everyone
Yes you are
nor am I saying that MOST people who buy guns the legal way are not responsible gun owners.
then why do you want to infringe their rights? Tim McVeigh killed almost 200 without a gun, Osama Bin Laden over 3,000
If you follow the stats oh gun violence, take any(england,france,germany,holland,finland,canada) the list goes on but you get the point, who have tight gun control laws and do no have a metric shit ton of guns floating around end up having LESS murders/robbings/ and how many mass shootings do you hear about in the news that takes place in countries with tighter laws.
They have just as many murders, if not more, only the weapon of choice has changed. And that fella up in Norway killed 77 people in a 'gun control' country.
I can give you stats if you wish from the ASA as well as a lot of other noted socities that have studdies this issue in great detail, and no they are not just from the usa. my point is there are other options to the issue with out the blanket statement "you can pry this gun out of my cold dead hands"
There are NO OTHER OPTIONS that do not infringe upon my rights as an American citizen.

to start I like the way you editied the post, I am not a forum guru so excuse the not editing or whatever properly.
you use in your examples osama bin laden and tim, totally different circumstances from what we are talking about and NOT the murder rate of the countries name is WAY less, WAY. your right to bare are stems from a 1791 outlook, like I said, to you need extended mags or barrel mags? do u need hollow point armor pericing ammo? do you need a hand gun that is fully auto? do you need the ability to make it sometimes impossible to allow the police to do their job no, so there are just a few ways to restrict some aspects of gun ownership with out infringing on your rights to own 1, get it?

Arizona, shitstain. You got a problem with that?

And I KNOW you didn't just try to tell me that your incoherent, illiterate rants are so brilliant and insightful that the only possible reason I could be telling you that you're an ignorant piece of trash is because I just didn't read them and absorb their "wisdom.

Let me clarify: I read your post. I understood your post. And then I wholeheartedly rejected your post as resembling something I would find in my cat's litter box after he scarfed down a box of chocolates.

If you want to "update" the Constitution with the times, flatliner, feel free to try to convince a large number of people to be as dimwitted as you are and pass whatever Amendments you and the rest of the Mouthbreathing Mouseketeers think are appropriate. Good luck with that. In the meantime, the law is what it is, and we won't be ignoring it just because someone whose two brain cells have to shout at each other to be heard over the vast, echoing distance between them thinks it's a good idea.

Arizona is perfectly happy being a state. It is unhappy about having its rights as a state ignored and the safety of its people blown off by a bunch of fools who make laws about the border while living nowhere near it.

Now, is there anything you didn't understand here that I need to clarify further?

oh your from the jan brewer state, ha enough said on that or to you before i catch the dumb fuck bug

Forum List

Back