Man With 30 Kids Can’t Pay Child Support

mothers getting $1.49 a month?

this is a disaster story.....4 kids a year .....two years in a row...funny he knows about all these kids and keeps having them.....

30 kids? that is sad for the kids at best...

So true, imagine what the mother says. Here is half you McDonalds small fry that your Daddy's child support check for the month paid!

this is a disaster story.....4 kids a year .....two years in a row...funny he knows about all these kids and keeps having them.....

Well it's 30 future votes for Democrats...
I guess that's the silver lining in this cloud o' crap....

Well just look at the guy, I bet if Obama had a boy he would act just like this guy and expect the MAN to take care of him!

Well it's 30 future votes for Democrats...
I guess that's the silver lining in this cloud o' crap....

Well just look at the guy, I bet if Obama had a boy he would act just like this guy and expect the MAN to take care of him!

If he keeps having kids, Obama could decide he was to big to fail.

Desmond Hatchett is pleading with the state of Tennessee to help him pay for child support.

With 30 kids, who could afford to pay child support? Yes, 30 children by 11 different “baby mamas.”

Desmond explained how it all happened, well you know what we mean, “I had four kids in the same year. Twice.”

The children range in age from toddlers to 14 years old. He was last in court in 2009, at which time he had 21 children.

That means he’s had at least 9 more children in the last 3 years.

Hatchett only has a minimum wage job, which means some of the moms receive as little as… $1.49 a month.

Man With 30 Kids Can’t Pay Child Support | FOX2now.com

Wow. This guy must spend every free second going to Little League games, dance recitals, parent/teacher conferences, etc. How could he possibly have time to screw? :evil:

Lemme guess he is.......yup. :cool:

The color of ones skin does not raise or lower ones IQ. The white race has produced the suntan mom and other nuts.

All the data says otherwise. Blacks have, on average, an IQ that is 15 points lower than a white's. Evolutionarily, blacks produce lots of offspring that they abandon, while whites produce fewer but raise them carefully. Both are survival strategies, but they don't work well together in our welfare society.

There's just no denying that black females pump out far more infants per womb than white females. We pay for it. And get slammed as "racist" for not loving the arrangement.

Hatchett only has a minimum wage job, which means some of the moms receive as little as… $1.49 a month.

LOL, this guy sounds like a real winner.

I have four kids with my wife and I set to get snipped. Maybe after the 2 kids a piece with 2 baby mama's he should have invested in getting snipped also!

I say fuck him! If I would have to pay 40% of my salary in the event I got canned, then a dumb ass like this should be or go to jail!

Maybe thats the problem, how much is a vasectomy? if this guy works a minimum wage job maybe he can't afford it?

The color of ones skin does not raise or lower ones IQ. The white race has produced the suntan mom and other nuts.

All the data says otherwise. Blacks have, on average, an IQ that is 15 points lower than a white's. Evolutionarily, blacks produce lots of offspring that they abandon, while whites produce fewer but raise them carefully. Both are survival strategies, but they don't work well together in our welfare society.

There's just no denying that black females pump out far more infants per womb than white females. We pay for it. And get slammed as "racist" for not loving the arrangement.

Thank you and well said William!:cool:
Its truly amazing there are so many dumb fucks that just don't get it! And boy does it piss me off! Fuckin Liberals eh?:(

Last edited:
Desmond Hatchett is pleading with the state of Tennessee to help him pay for child support.

With 30 kids, who could afford to pay child support? Yes, 30 children by 11 different “baby mamas.”

Desmond explained how it all happened, well you know what we mean, “I had four kids in the same year. Twice.”

The children range in age from toddlers to 14 years old. He was last in court in 2009, at which time he had 21 children.

Wow. This guy must spend every free second going to Little League games, dance recitals, parent/teacher conferences, etc. How could he possibly have time to screw? :evil:

If you can't pay for em, don't have em. Keep it in your pants!

Here's another one:

“During the whole relationship, I only knew of four children.”

When a prosecutor told her that the father of her child had 20 other children she said her knees buckled, “At that time, three years ago, my child was the 21st child. Yeah, that would be overwhelming for anybody.”

She says after spending almost 8 years with Terry Turnage, she had no idea what he what he had been up to.

WREG tried to find out by going to Shelby County Juvenile Court.

Turnage had filed a petition there to lower his child support payments for 15 different women.

Memphis Man Owes Child Support to 15 Women; Has 20+ Kids | WREG.com — Memphis News & Weather from WREG Television, News Channel 3

Certainly not typical, but I imagine there are plenty more just like these guys.

Liberalism.....Man ain't it cool?

Liberalism? You are an idiot. The "babies mamas" clearly should have been getting abortions. That would be in the court of the Christian Fundamentalists. If some of these churches that insist every pregnacy must come to term stepped up and provided for these kids there would be no problem. How about teaching these women/girls something about birth control in the first place?

Where did he find 11 women stupid enough to keep sleeping with him, they would have to know he is scum?

Um, we're talking about black people here...

So! God created us too! Or did you happen to forget that! While living on this earth I am taking care of elderly ppl of all races who want to stay in their homes but need me to help them do that. What are you doing to help them?

:confused: You think his skin color caused this?

Was his skin color mentioned? I don't believe there is a link between melanin and fertility, but I do think there is a link between culture, poverty, and irresponsibility. Do you need a link?

Sounds to me like this guy is another right wing welfare parasite.

30 kids?

He must be a right wing conservative.

You know how much those guys just love fetuses.

Forum List

Back