Man With 30 Kids Can’t Pay Child Support

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Desmond Hatchett is pleading with the state of Tennessee to help him pay for child support.

With 30 kids, who could afford to pay child support? Yes, 30 children by 11 different “baby mamas.”

Desmond explained how it all happened, well you know what we mean, “I had four kids in the same year. Twice.”

The children range in age from toddlers to 14 years old. He was last in court in 2009, at which time he had 21 children.

That means he’s had at least 9 more children in the last 3 years.

Hatchett only has a minimum wage job, which means some of the moms receive as little as… $1.49 a month.

Man With 30 Kids Can’t Pay Child Support | FOX2now.com

Wow. This guy must spend every free second going to Little League games, dance recitals, parent/teacher conferences, etc. How could he possibly have time to screw? :evil:

What a dumb ass! Oops!

Look at this fine patriot, he is showing us his reproductive rights shall not be infringed!

mothers getting $1.49 a month?

this is a disaster story.....4 kids a year .....two years in a row...funny he knows about all these kids and keeps having them.....

30 kids? that is sad for the kids at best...

this is a disaster story.....4 kids a year .....two years in a row...funny he knows about all these kids and keeps having them.....

Well it's 30 future votes for Democrats...
I guess that's the silver lining in this cloud o' crap....

I find it ironic that HE is looking for help from the state, when Chanel's crystal ball says that the KIDS are already getting assistance.

The 11 baby mamas are just as much to blame, but at least they are raising the kids.

Hey Desmond - how about a taxpayer funded vasectomy? I'll pay for that.

Maybe if he didn't spend so much time getting laid, he'd have time for a second job????

why do you think this is liberalism....i am a liberal and i am totally for putting a stop to this crap ...but then people will cry out.....eugenics....funny we practice eugenics in breeding of all livestock....we try to improve the breeds etc....but fuck no we cant do that for humans?

if i have a roo that is fucking the hens to death and yes they will do that.....i kill the roo....simple as that

when did reproduction become a right and not a privilege

i have one child....we see we have limited resources in money and time..

This is from one of the worst movies ever (Idiocracy), but a very funny (and appropriate to this thread) opening sequence:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8]Idiocracy - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8rhIZJAdd0&feature=relmfu]Idiocracy - YouTube[/ame]

Edit: Well, I obviously don't know the correct way to post Youtube videos, but the links work.

Last edited:
I loved that movie. I found it funny and prophetic.

When I went to my 10th HS reunion, the majority of us only had one child and many were still single. 85% of us were college educated.

At the HS where I work, some of students have half siblings they've never met, and it isn't unusual for mothers and daughters to be pregnant together. Only 26% of our community are college grads.

Could there be a correlation? Are ignorant people having too much sex or does too much sex make you stupid? :lol:

He has rights. No one can tell him how to conduct his sex life. He just doesn't want to experience the consequences of his decisions.

No kidding, the tragedy is the children, they have no real father In their life.

Statistically they will be be in poverty their whole life growing up and not much better chance getting out latter in life.

He is obviously a devout Catholic since birth control does not seem to be an option.

Do you know any devout Catholics with 30 kids? I don't.

Do you know ANYONE who has 11 baby mama's? I don't.

I do know plenty of men who are delinquent with their child support. But NONE who continue to make more babies.

And Chanel's crystal ball says the cycle is bound to continue...

Perhaps if we throw more money at education and force these babies to go to college, the cycle will be broken. :doubt:

If you believe that, I've got some swamp land in FL to sell ya.

I

He is obviously a devout Catholic since birth control does not seem to be an option.

Do you know any devout Catholics with 30 kids? I don't.

Do you know ANYONE who has 11 baby mama's? I don't.

I do know plenty of men who are delinquent with their child support. But NONE who continue to make more babies.

And Chanel's crystal ball says the cycle is bound to continue...

Perhaps if we throw more money at education and force these babies to go to college, the cycle will be broken. :doubt:

If you believe that, I've got some swamp land in FL to sell ya.

I

Where did he find 11 women stupid enough to keep sleeping with him, they would have to know he is scum?

Hatchett only has a minimum wage job, which means some of the moms receive as little as… $1.49 a month.

LOL, this guy sounds like a real winner.

I have four kids with my wife and I set to get snipped. Maybe after the 2 kids a piece with 2 baby mama's he should have invested in getting snipped also!

I say fuck him! If I would have to pay 40% of my salary in the event I got canned, then a dumb ass like this should be or go to jail!

Forum List

Back