Man Who Stabbed Muslim Cab Driver Was Part of a Pro-Mosque Group

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
nytimes said:
Mr. Sharif, who lives in Jamaica, Queens, with his wife and four children, came to the United States about 25 years ago and was a cook before becoming a cabdriver 15 years ago. He said nothing of this nature had happened to him before. Recently, some passengers asked him about the center planned near ground zero, he recalled, and he replied that he was against it, that there was no need to put it there.

SO the muslim cab driver, much like my friend who is a moderate muslim, agrees with me that the mosque doesn't need to go there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/nyregion/26cabby.html?_r=1

villagevoice said:
Michael Enright of Brewster, New York, who was booked on charges of attempted murder and assault with a weapon as a hate crime, is listed on Facebook as an employee of the New York City-based Intersections International, a "global initiative dedicated to promoting justice, reconciliation and peace across lines of faith, culture, ideology, race, class, national borders and other boundaries that divide humanity." And a few weeks ago, they announced their support for -- you guessed it -- the Cordoba House, better known to many as the "Ground Zero Mosque."

Was the Muslim Cab Driver Slashing the First "Ground Zero Mosque" Hate Crime? (Updated) - New York News - Runnin' Scared

Hmmmmmm.....whats this "He hated the mosque so he stabbed the cabbie" spin really all about? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Michael Enright of Brewster, New York, who was booked on charges of attempted murder and assault with a weapon as a hate crime, is listed on Facebook as an employee of the New York City-based Intersections International, a "global initiative dedicated to promoting justice, reconciliation and peace across lines of faith, culture, ideology, race, class, national borders and other boundaries that divide humanity." And a few weeks ago, they announced their support for -- you guessed it -- the Cordoba House, better known to many as the "Ground Zero Mosque."

Was the Muslim Cab Driver Slashing the First "Ground Zero Mosque" Hate Crime? (Updated) - New York News - Runnin' Scared

Hmmmmmm.....whats this "He hated the mosque so he stabbed the cabbie" spin really all about? :eusa_whistle:
shhhh
libs dont want to know this

They're going "oh damn, we were hoping it was the white racist Republicans who done it"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does that mean that it is NOT the fault of the Iman and his wife and others who want the community center built?

I don't see how people can blame anything or anyone other than the guy who actually stabbed the cab driver.

Even considering the Muslim cab driver was against that location for the mosque while the psycho stabber was for that location for the mosque I still dont think you could blame the Imam if you are rational.

Let me think... Could it be that the guy who stabbed the cab driver was just bat shit crazy or would that be assuming too much?

My opinion...a mean, black out type drunk. My other opinion....this is not the fault of the pro-community center supporters.

Actually, the problem is that of the manufacturer of the knife. What we need in this country is more knife control. If knives we not so readily available, there would be less crime associated with knives. More knife control. That's the answer.

nytimes said:
Mr. Sharif, who lives in Jamaica, Queens, with his wife and four children, came to the United States about 25 years ago and was a cook before becoming a cabdriver 15 years ago. He said nothing of this nature had happened to him before. Recently, some passengers asked him about the center planned near ground zero, he recalled, and he replied that he was against it, that there was no need to put it there.

SO the muslim cab driver, much like my friend who is a moderate muslim, agrees with me that the mosque doesn't need to go there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/nyregion/26cabby.html?_r=1

villagevoice said:

Another liberal lie and accusation shot down.

Forum List

Back