Man who helped apprehend AZ gunman was carrying a gun & speaks out

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-3GTwalrGY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Great interview. Joe Zamudio was carrying a handgun when he helped subdue Jared "looney tunes" Loughner.

He speaks about gun ownership rights and the importance of carrying a handgun.:clap2:

If more good people carried guns, more bad people would get shot.

Where's the leftists to tell us that guns are evil and people are to stupid to own them and watch certain "political pundits" because their "words are dangerous"??

Where dey at???

He's a responsible gun owner, who knows that just because you shoot at somebody, doesn't mean you'll hit them. A wild shootout outside of a grocery store in a crowd of people could have caused MORE deaths, and was rightly avoided.

Situations like that don't happen like in the movies where one bullet pierces the bad guy... dumbass.

Where's the leftists to tell us that guns are evil and people are to stupid to own them and watch certain "political pundits" because their "words are dangerous"??

Where dey at???

I don't know...I'm a Lefty and I have guns...and know how to use them too.

Generalization. But gun control outcry comes from the left 9 times out of 10, so I'm waiting for the gun control advocates.

That would be cold bloded first degree murder.

Once he is no longer a threat, there is no legal reason to used deadly force.

I am not arguing the sentiments. I feel the same way. But if he is no longer a threat, he can no longer be shot at.

Forum List

Back