Man Who Had Sex With Horse; Out Of Prison

Shadow

Silver Member
Aug 16, 2008
Land Of Enchantment
Man Who Had Sex With Horse Released From Prison

Man Ordered To Stay Away From Stable

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -- A South Carolina man who twice pleaded guilty to having sex with a horse has been released from prison after 16 months and ordered to stay away from the stable where the animal lives.

Probation officials said Monday that Rodell Vereen, 51, was let out of prison March 1.

Vereen must complete two years of probation or he will have to finish the five-year sentence he received in November 2009 after pleading guilty to buggery and trespassing. The Sun-News of Myrtle Beach first reported Vereen's release.

Vereen was arrested after the owner of the horse staked out her stable and caught Vereen sneaking inside. She held him at gunpoint until police arrived.

Man Who Had Sex With Horse Released From Prison - Albuquerque News Story - KOAT Albuquerque

Man Who Had Sex With Horse Released From Prison

Man Ordered To Stay Away From Stable

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -- A South Carolina man who twice pleaded guilty to having sex with a horse has been released from prison after 16 months and ordered to stay away from the stable where the animal lives.

Probation officials said Monday that Rodell Vereen, 51, was let out of prison March 1.

Vereen must complete two years of probation or he will have to finish the five-year sentence he received in November 2009 after pleading guilty to buggery and trespassing. The Sun-News of Myrtle Beach first reported Vereen's release.

Vereen was arrested after the owner of the horse staked out her stable and caught Vereen sneaking inside. She held him at gunpoint until police arrived.

Man Who Had Sex With Horse Released From Prison - Albuquerque News Story - KOAT Albuquerque

Makes you wonder why Micheal Jackson had that LLama!!

278112_1249259997839_full.jpg

Help me! Help me! Help me! :lol:

Anyone have a sheep this guy can use till he is off probation?

This person needs to be seriously monitored. If you think "sex with a horse" is the end of it...you are wrong. This person violated the norms in such an extreme way that I don't think he's all there.

• Banned
This person needs to be seriously monitored. If you think "sex with a horse" is the end of it...you are wrong. This person violated the norms in such an extreme way that I don't think he's all there.

Especally since he was fixated on that one particular animal...and abused it starting in 2007. I think they said he was now medicated. Lets hope he stays that way and it helps. :cuckoo:

:puke3:

What a stomach-churning, vomit-spewing fetish!

He said he wasn't taking his medicine for schizophrenia when he went to the stables and promised to keep taking his medicine when he got out of prison.

So it's his schizophrenia medication that keeps his sexual urges under control?

Do you know why you have sex with a horse at the edge of a cliff?

So it will push back.

Was the horse on top or on the bottom?

Was it a mommy or a daddy horse?

Wilbur!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back