Man who had sex with barak obama mad he doesn't get the same coverage as Daniels...

Maybe because Obama doesn't have a history of sleeping with men, but Trump has a history of cheating on his wives? Might have something to do with it. :dunno:

Trump has had that reputation since he became a public figure.....and his sex was consensual......clinton's was rape, and obama is hiding his excursions...

Trump has had that reputation. He had to pay prostitutes. No self respecting woman would go to bed with that spoiled fat guy with such tiny hands.

Be honest, you wouldn't do it for a million bucks?

To be honest,I probably would for a million dollars. I'm not sure who would pay an old retired fat guy with a beard a million dollars for sex though.

Interesting.

Would you do it for a hundred bucks?

Obama has a good sense of humor. I bet he gets a kick out of these stories.

"Guess what, Michelle. Apparently today you have a dick, and I'm a gay cokehead."

And Michelle's just thinking, "How did they know about my dick?"

Maybe because Obama doesn't have a history of sleeping with men, but Trump has a history of cheating on his wives? Might have something to do with it. :dunno:

Trump has had that reputation since he became a public figure.....and his sex was consensual......clinton's was rape, and obama is hiding his excursions...

Trump has had that reputation. He had to pay prostitutes. No self respecting woman would go to bed with that spoiled fat guy with such tiny hands.

Be honest, you wouldn't do it for a million bucks?

To be honest,I probably would for a million dollars. I'm not sure who would pay an old retired fat guy with a beard a million dollars for sex though.

Interesting.

Would you do it for a hundred bucks?

OK, but you have to wash that crusty ass of yours first.

I'd have sex with everyone on this board but DorkFurry for a million dollars. For that kind of money I could move to an island and never have to worry about catching flak for it.

Last edited:
A man who claims to have had sex wit obama in 1999 is mad because the democrat press isn't giving him the coverage Stormy Daniels is getting...

Guy Who Said He Had Sex With Obama Is Pissed Stormy Daniels Is Mainstream Media Darling

IlHhUXm.png

Forum List

Back